Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Anime Made You Watch More?

Arcane_Intelligence

elfen lied is just amazing. my first was dragon ball series, cause awesome, cause classic. either that or gundam

other good series' are ergo proxy, yu yu hakusho, escaflone (minus the episode featuring the intensified luck soldiers)

unless the anime is a stand alone that itself is a complete series, i generally stick to manga cause too many adaptations with HORRIBLE rushed endings.

Edited by OvAeons

I´m not asking what was your very first anime, I´m asking what was your "first" anime that made you watch more.

IF you actually watch any...

Mine was, for some reason, Elfen Lied.

6cebb576e5599eb93db4b4d2372c4ce714194409

Not counting DB/Z, Pokemon, Digimon etc. which aired on TV when I was a kid, Elfen Lied was indeed my first anime too. I remember it being so good I was left in awe for a week. After that first thing I did? Opened google and searched "anime like elfen lied".

I knew I couldn't be the only one, but didn't think I'd find someone else whose 'first' anime was Elfen Lied especially here on WF forums.

Edited by Cerberus_Sokol

Shakugan no Shana way back when, I guess.

Been a long fan of J.C Staff since, and it was better when they adapted Hayate no Gotoku, another favorite series. 

I guess I can't really include older anime I've seen like YYH, Sailor Moon, GTO, Inuyasha or such since I wasn't aware of what "anime" was at the time.