Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(XB1)simo949

Do You Keep All The Weapons And Frames?

Question

I keep every frame and weapon, and currently have every frame maxed, reactor'd, and exilus'd as well as every weapon I own catalyst'd.

Frames i keep unless they have a prime form already out when i built them (exception being my Frost). Weapons i keep based on whether or not I like them.

collectors does keep all, i'm a treasure hunter, so i only keep Prime / Exclussive ones along side to good weopons (like Torid, Flux rifle etc)

I keep all the Frames both standard and Prime versions.  

With weapons.   Primes, Event plus special weapons I keep regardless, the others if there is something unusual about them or if I like them.  Then I keep them.  Off the top of my head I have 70ish weapons in my inventory.  Mastery fodder is ranked and ditched.

The ones I'm likely to use again get Formaed

I sell everything I know I won't be using, whether it's a warframe or a weapon. I do understand people who want to keep all their stuff, but to me there's no point in keeping something that I don't like.

Everything I keep is - or is going to be - maxed out with a S#&$load of Formas on it.

I own just about every piece of content in the game. The only things I don't have are all of the mods because there's still about 30 that I don't have. I don't own a few weapons because I don't have platinum to get the slots for them but I have maxed them out (stuff like the Sicarus, Lex, etc.)

Ill dump a frame/weapon/sentinal once I get it's prime counterpart, usually, which reminds me I need to sell ash.  I dump weapons I dont care for, except event weapons (still have my Snipetron Vandal gathering dust)

I keep all of my frames regardless if I'll use them or not. In fact, I do grab my least used ones from time to time to farm resources just to change things up. Weapons, I plan to keep, but I did sell a couple to free up slots when the ability to buy slots was bugged after the release of the Gorgon Wraith.

I only keep prime/syndicate/event.Event for exclusivity,syndicate because they are good,and prime because (no explanation needed).I also keep some weapons which will take a long time before their prime counterpart gets released.Ex:Tonkor.

Yes. One copy of all of them, including MK-1's.
Not just for collecting's sake, but also for buffs/nerfs so I can replay them later without having to rebuild them.

I only sell weapons if I know I'll never use them/they get an upgraded version.

I only sell some frames when they get primed.

I kept Nova and Volt after getting their primes, and if Banshee gets primed next I'll keep her regular as well.

If I don't like using it while leveling it up, I toss/sell it when I get it to 30.  So far the only Primaries I've kept are the Paris Prime and Dread.  All other guns I've tried I hated.  Only Secondary I've kept is Hikou Prime.  Melee's I've kept are Tonbo and Kronen.  I've tossed several Warframes I didn't really like playing as, either (Nova, Rhino, and Valkyr so far).  If it doesn't fit my playstyle, I don't see the point of keeping it.  Besides, I don't feel like buying more and more and more slots to hold all the stuff I've leveled up if I'm never planning to use it again anyway.

I sell the non-prime frame/weapon after obtaining the primed version.

For weapons, I sell the one's I dislike using including event/syndicate weapons.

Being a collector, yes, I keep everything. Catch them all. None shall pass.

This made me laugh way too hard. So many references in just 1 comment. /applaud

So far, I keep the weapons I enjoy. If I get a prime version, I will sell the non prime ones. In regards to frame, keep them all unless I have a primed version.