Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To What Frame Did You Apply The Gifted Exilus Adapter?

Eldnacpeek

of course to my favourite frame !! Loki !!!! now i can get Theif's wit + Energy Siphon or Rush + Loot Detector on for syndicate missions, and Enemy Sense for everything else so i can see if there is a lot of enemies need to get rid of their weps.

after it i puted one on Valkyr cuz she need to be a little be faster at sprinting, cuz she have to reach enemies faster so she don't waste Hystera time.

the next one will be Frost, he's slow too and need more sprint speed, waiting just to put some forma on him.

after it i think Nova and Volt (for Rush + Speed build so i can rush caps faster).

have more downsides than benefits.

Like ??..

Not that it really matters, but Valkyr got the freebie.

She was already prepped for it with another forma put in a week or two ago. I just hadn't gotten around to farming up the stuff for another whatsit. She didn't really need it, but I play her a lot and completionist.

Next up...probably NovaP. I don't play Nova all that much, but I do use her in some specific circumstances and there are a few gaps in her build that the excilus slot can fill. She'll need a forma or two first, but...well, it never ends.

After that...dunno. Trinity Prime, if she actually happens, would be a top contender for the next whatsit.