Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #60!

[DE]Rebecca

Haaaaay Love this whole Dev stream spiel and i think i watched maybe from the 5th one onwards.

Anyway i have 1 tech question:

Can we get an option to change sound output? I am running speakers and headset... One has USB plug and the other is a jack thingy and every time i change the output (if friends show up on TS) i have to restart the game. 

Cheers

Deemmou

Question: Is it even remotely possible for us to be able to equip both a Sentinel and Kubrow in Future Warframe Updates? Why or why not?

Also, can we possibly get the ability to mix Kubrow armor pieces like we can with Warframes I.E. If you own Armors A B and C, can we use Head A, Body C, Legs B on our Kubrow?

U17.5 Hype!!! :D

Reference: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/529039-kubrow-incubator-upgrade-2/?p=5931633#entry5931633

Edited by (PS4)Brexican

This question is addressed to the developers, who responsible for the concept of Arcane Enhancements.
What could be useful my 10 Arcane Healing?
Why Tenno might need to resist radiation damage?
What the sources of this damage is in the game, except orbs of death in the abyss?
Explain please, because without your explanation this Arcane Healing seems useless garbage.
thnx for your attention.

Can we expect more ziplines to be added to existing and future tilesets?

Will Sentinel weapon mods cease to conflict w/ Warframe arsenal mods?

Are Sentinel weapons going to get a viable buff? Because at the moment, half of the Sentinel weapons dont do above 20 damage a bullet.

Edited by Siran_Kari

I second counterflux about Volt's Electric Shield interaction with weapon ranges : How soon ?

I'm never stubbornly against a rework or even a nerf when it's necessary but that was a loved feature and a harmless one at that.

(I still remember when the shield's Crit buffs used to stack... I merely smiled when you removed that but I threw expletives at my screen when I read the previous hotfix notes ><')

HEy DE

Question about warframe skins.

It seems that the Trinity and Rhino skins are "fan made" , or at least were made by someone other than mynki at first (I think)

Do you plan to do the same for all warframes  and if so will Zephyr get his "concept art from his  original artist"  

arcane_zephyr_the_wind_elemental_v2_by_l

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/527987-about-fanmade-skins-zephyr/

Would be nice, but why do people insist on calling Zephyr 'him' and 'his'... SHE must get quite annoyed by this.

Read the description of tail wind - "Creates a blast of energy, propelling Zephyr through the air, damaging anything in her wake."

note 'HER wake'

Just sayin :) because reasons

Would be nice, but why do people insist on calling Zephyr 'him' and 'his'... SHE must get quite annoyed by this.

Read the description of tail wind - "Creates a blast of energy, propelling Zephyr through the air, damaging anything in her wake."

note 'HER wake'

note 'HER wake'

No one cares don't start this lmfao

I have a few questions:

1. Can we get Stealth 2.0?

2. Can we get a Nekros rework so he is used for something other than Desecrate? (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/528097-warframe-change-nekros-buff-aka-more-that-just-a-farmer/#entry5919134)

3. Can we get a new Scythe? (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/528099-weapon-concept-new-scythe/#entry5919150)

4. Can the Sentients PLEASE be different than the other factions? mainly, please don't just make them another race that carries guns around and shoots aimlessly at the tenno, dying in mass. According to the lore that you came up with, they analyze and find a way to use their enemies strengths against them. I am looking for a very difficult, advanced, fun enemy to fight. Please DE, you can do sooo much with this, don't just make another boring race.

5. Can you add "200% Finisher Speed" as an effect to Radiant Finish augment mod, as a replacement for allowing finishers, which is now default.

6. Please continue doing whatever you are doing, in exactly the way you are doing it at DE, because however you are doing things, they are working, and Warframe has only gotten better and better with time. Keep up the good work.

And on a personal note, I (Adin Pierce) submitted a job application for Scripter/Technical Design. Can i please get a response to my application, even a declination.

Edited by LlamaWaffles555

An option to allow turning on/off coloring golden bits on prime weapons and warframes (in other words, an option that allow us to keep the gold features, apply a immortal skin AND prevent it from interfering with the color option for golden parts)

Yes? No? Maybe? 

Here are my questions:

-Improves the current system of vault in the dojos, implementation to offer resources like the credits.

-Improves in the edition of the dojos, changing room a position A and B.

-More Colors to paint the dojo ?, also Gustrags colors.

-What Changes would daggers? More speed or more critical chance?

- Changes in limbo, will have some additional buffo being in the Rift, as more armor, stamina, speed.

3rd ability to affect allies and give other buffs to be in and out of the rift?

Banish could affect more than 1 enemy simultaneously?

-More Details Umbra Excalibur, will be limited edition, for an adventure, and if so what would be estimated to be deployed their time?

-He will come to the Juggernaut icons on the map of the missions?

- Some system to identity if a mod is equipped is in a Warframe or in a sentinel?

- What will happen to the weapons they possess no improvement, they are forgotten?

-System Recovery of weapons (Like weapon event), obviously with limited use, but to be recovered later? With some requirement either platinum, credits or ducats.

- You can return the previous prime accessories?

-Better customization to Simulacrum?

* Change tileset, a corpus environment or grinner

* A Simulacrum of Archwing?

Edited by KyuubiNoKitsune

Now that Warframe has many more cosmetics items offer for platinum than it used to, are there any plans to reassess, reduce, or even eliminate the need for "negative reward" spending options like inventory slots or crafting rushes? These were somewhat more forgivable when Warframe was a smaller game, but now that it has many more positive monetization avenues (skins, syandanas, armor, etc.) it comes off as a bit unnecessarily punishing, particularly for newer players.

When is Orokin Derelict Survival and Defense going to get a rework on the loot tables.

I don't need Tower 1 and Tower 2 key, I can go run planet missions if I need them. Running a 20 minute  derelect survival to get three tower 1 keys and a tower 2 key is just dumb.

I would rather get fusion cores or formas out of it.

Will we have an ETA on : the new Valkyr skin? the new skins for Rhino, Trinity and Saryn? the new Brawler frame? 

Will the new Valkyr skins be bundled with the other new skins? Are they limited?

Any progress on the Foundry app for iPhone/Android?

Edited by ErikkuChan

I have a few questions I want to ask:
1. Will we be able to get more Clem Clone Blueprints in the future?
2. Will there ever be AkLex Prime?

3. Halloween is not far from now. Any plans for Halloween decorations for our lisets, similar to the Christmas ones?

4. Now that we have Primaries for the syndicates, when should we expect Melee weapons for them? How about other cosmetics?

5. Will Baro Ki'Teer bring us Prime (Ak)Lato this time?

6. Can we have a Catalyst for the alert?

Edited by TMHowler