The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Type Of Weapon Do You Think Is Missing In Warframe?

Demdemeh

Many weapons of the game are based on real existing weapons.

Others are just weapons which come from ideal concepts and or inspired from sci-fi merchandise.

Personally I am missing two kinds of weapons on the game.

- Vulcan Minigun (there are many minigun but no one that looks like that)

- Hand Grenade (there are throwers and castanas which are similar...but not a hand grenade!)

I would love to feel like that...

wkhbgp.jpg

10s7hgi.gif

And you?

An assault rifle with a grenade launcher attachment.

Kusarigama. Think glave meets kama and whip as far as combos go.

Semi-auto high power beam rifle. Like a laser latron but it fires quick beams and has innate punch through.

Double bladed sword. Darth Maul style.

Pneumatic gerbil canon.

I would personally like to see more Martial Arts .. no weapons .. and I dont mean the Sparring melee. 

Grapples, throws, take downs, disarming, human sheilds, proper flying kicks and awesome dragon punches. Obex and Ankryos are good for beatings but it feels more like boxing to me.

+1 for miniguns though :O   I think one of the Dev streams mentioned it, mentioned on the animations and how tenno hold weapons. (rocket launcher held on the shoulder and such)

I would personally like to see more Martial Arts .. no weapons .. and I dont mean the Sparring melee. 

Grapples, throws, take downs, disarming, human sheilds, proper flying kicks and awesome dragon punches. Obex and Ankryos are good for beatings but it feels more like boxing to me.

+1 for miniguns though :O   I think one of the Dev streams mentioned it, mentioned on the animations and how tenno hold weapons. (rocket launcher held on the shoulder and such)

DE do a real more then good job on movement and stances, maybe we get some new stances

i really dont know how much work it is to create stances, would be interesting to see a movie or a dedicated stream about creating stances ^^)

GORGON IS THE MINIGUN. haven't you guys noticed?

i have forgotten, i think i will try to forma one just for fun to its edge

but i see a problem as with a few other weapons on modding and levelling, we need 10 mod places on frames and weapons to give them the needed power =))))))))

Edited by SbruL

Ironman frame plz! Would love a more "mechy" frame with in-built guns/missiles for abilities. (Closer to War Machine than Ironman imo.)

Back to the topic on hand, new weapons... Would love a slow firing Anti-Aircraft type gun that fires explosive proximity rounds. Definitely a minigun type weapon (Gorgon sucks and looks sucky!), as much as I love my max fire rate Grakata's they drain a clip in less than 2 seconds. (Over 250 rounds per clip.) With one mouse-click as fast as I can fires 10 rounds...

Edited by Greatheart

Definitely a proper thrusting spear.

Yeah the current polearms are all more dual bladed staffs than actual polearms.

I think you can actualy throw together all 4 stances of polearms and staffs and it would still look right for all weapons under both categories.

The fact that the Tipedo looks more like a polearm than a quarter staff (bo) is a good example for that.

So we are basicly missing one of the big granddaddy of melee weapons.