Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give Oberon A Buff

(PSN)ArgusTheMan

IMO oberon is in need of a buff because it's seems to me other frames do what he does but much better. His heal isn't very good and reckoning is outclassed by most of the other offensive frames. His model also looks crap I mean look at those arms, size of twigs I tell you! He's a fun frame to play but he needs to get buffed, increase the amount he heals and give reckoning a range and small damage buff.

just no

His heal and ult are nice and right modded they are rly strong.

And his augment for the first abbility is awsome!

He´s fine as he is. Did u already tryed him for solo play? rage+quick thinking+heal = immortal

Edited by -ExT-Vernoc

Well. Let's see.

First ability is like targeted cc + radiation proc. It's also one-handed action and for its cost this is really useful ability.

Second ability provdies huge help against all annoying stuff like knockdowns, toxin procs. Maybe you remember this full-of-rage topic about huge amount of knockdowns.

Heal is a heal. Not much to say, but allows him to sustain solo.

RRRRECKONING is like nyx with better damage and cc (lower duration though).

One of must-have warframes against Infested, imo. Not rly buffs needed.

Edited by Nesit1

I just say after excall buffs all other frames needs their tweaks. I am mostly considering tweaking the stats so more hp/shield and armor could be more benefit for frames. Oberon and Ember once got their buffs but still peoples cry they are weak. 

Most of frames only needs stats up to date and not full reworks. More slot and primary/secondary auras needed and resistance mod integration into the armor then thos could be useful.

The only thing I say he needs is a higher base energy, he's got real potential as a caster frame but his energy pool is so small. And that to make all his power effective you have to build for everything, which is a bit hard at times unless you wanna specialize

Bleh - why don't you just play with Proto-Excal and leave opinions on a frame you don't even like to those that appreciate him.

if you like the default skin, don't buy a hypothetical deluxe skin. I would, because Oberon is the only frame that I simply can't stand how he looks. But I have played him and found his abilities fun. So I would like an additional skin because it would take the one bitter ingredient for me out of this sweet frame.

Bleh - why don't you just play with Proto-Excal and leave opinions on a frame you don't even like to those that appreciate him.

Never said I didn't like him I only said he should get a skin which doesn't look ridiculous, his tiny arms are driving me mad but I love him as a frame as he isn't imbalanced as hell like mesa or new frost which makes him enjoyable to play.

Oberon Kenobi, you're my only hope.

Seriously though, one of the most balanced frames ATM. Every ability has a use. When i take him to a mission I end up using every single ability at some point. Unlike say Vauban, or Hydroid. Which need reworks/tweaks.

- Oberon has one of the best 1's in the game.

- his two is incredibly useful especially against infested.

- his 3 works fine as is. it heals. even your companions. which is pretty sweet

- his 4 does good damage and has CC capabilities. 

- fleeting expertise+natural talent