Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have A Umbra Theory For Us....immortals

Vlada91

it will be for a limited time as a new frame,and to buy in the market for 500p

Our version is not prime so that there is some logic.Umbra it's just an improved look and nothing more...

if the umbra prime at the Chinese version is located in the void,and our version is not prime.

so it is logical that we have umbra on market... :D

MW1UjXa.jpg

Umbra is only called Umbra Prime in the chinese version, so they can get to feel special.

Our (eventual) Umbra Excalibur will be exactly the same, just won't be called Umbra Prime.

Edited by Czin

i hope thats a theory thats half true, but seeing thispics, its asif the Chineseversion wnt have primes but umbra primes...whatever the case, the Umbra primes are separate warframes from vanilla there. As for us, its up to DE on what they should be, skins or entirely new warframes..

he will not be skin and 500plats in my opinion sounds reasonable. And he would be the most expensive frame of all.

Your op basically implies that it is a skin. What would be the point in selling a separate Excalibur with identical stats to the normal but a different appearance? That would be a dumb quick way to anger many players because they'd expect it as a skin and not a new frame to level, especially if it is the same statwise.

Umbra is not a re-skinned normal Excalibur variant. It has improved stats like Excalibur Prime but with more energy. You saying it will be a skin will not bring your wish to life. We will get the frame when we get it.

Umbra confirmed to look prime in a tweet reply to me from Steve. Will be able to recolor gold cuz pbr.

I'm thinking it will be from u18 cinematic quest but I'm really hoping I'm wrong.

I'm not too excited about a third variant. Would rather see more primes or new frames. Hoping it's not tied to focus as well.

I heard somewhere that when DE reimplements the J3 golem on Eris that will be how you achieve Excalibur Umbra (you will need to make a J3 Key though that requires a derilect assassination key plus a void key) read this on reddit

Just speculation.

Holy hell - I NEED him N O W !!!

everyone wants him and even those who do not like Excalibur, wants umbra :D

The Chinese have been very creative in creating tenno,such as the umbra and wukong....

If the Chinese version and normal version joined forces.game would be perfect in every way.

Edited by Vlada91