The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Has A New Toy For Us.

ArgonTheFox

It seems Atlas has a new play-thing for us. I don't recall seeing these on him in the livestream, so im assuming they're a new set of weapons. Fists, Claws or Sparring?

EDIT: He did have something similar to this in his original concept art, but considering it wasn't on him in the livestream, im assuming its a weapon. Its not the first time a frame has been given a weapon in concept art. (Or its part of his frame, that DE decided to remove for the livestream for whatever reason, then decided to put back on in a later design phase.)

2eLs9Vq.png

Edited by ArgonTheFox

i dont wanna remember anybody on the announcement video of "tomb of the sentients", we are left with "scans of the sentients" until right now, one year later ...

im not in this things again ... i wanna get the things first before i think about again in warframe ...

Edited by SbruL

But in the devstream those gauntlets didnt show up when Atlas had the sword and shield equipped,...They did show up later during the behind the scenes of his sound creation gameplay, which makes me think they are a new weapon.

Maybe bcoz he wasn't fully done?thought about that?

ravend, on 29 Sept 2015 - 11:40 PM, said:

I'm wondering about his ult. Given the name he bears, is he going to toss planets? How much damage does mars cause?

In case you were unaware, his ult summons two golems.

The number is hard locked to two, but adding power strength makes them bigger.