The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Loka Got Ripped Again

(XBOX)SciMan Says

I was so excited when I heard we are getting new Syndicate primaries, the Santi Castas is widely regarded as one of the worst syndicate secondaries (which I completely agree) so I was psyched at the idea that my favorite faction could be getting a great new weapon. I am thankful though that Loka has the hands-down best mod, Winds of Purity, my loaded-up Furis does more damage than most people's primaries lol

What a disappointment, really a Tigris? Not only is it not at all related or close to the New Loka aesthetic, but it is hands-down one of the worst shotguns in the game, let alone worst in primaries altogether. 

Thankfully Veil got a new Cernos so I at least have something to work with. In order to limit my weapon slots (which I already have quite a few) I have limited myself to only carrying Bows and Crossbows, Primes, Prismas, and Loka with their  sidekicks (Perrin and Veil). I'm disappointed that this new weapon is such a letdown. 

-Edit- Apparently they gave shotguns a buff recently. Since I have this thing called a job and go to a place called college I admit that I haven't been keeping as up to date with this game as evidently a lot of the people here have lol

I will reevaluate the new Tigris and give it a second chance. I still prefer long-range weapons like Dread or Paris P that I can one-shot 20 enemies in the same time it would take me to run up and shoot the face off of one with the 2-shot Tigris. 

Oh and for all the upper-class dorks calling me "casual" that is just adorable, especially considering I am Mastery Rank 18.9 with every frame and weapon in the game mastered lol

But hey, if I all my life had going for me was thinking I was a pro at a free-to-play game I doubt I would be any different than they are.-

Edited by (XB1)Ranger Wild

1: Welcome to last month OP

2: You're the only person I've heard criticize the Tigris since the shotgun buff. Everyone else is calling it the best shotgun in the game, and the Sancti Tigris to be the embodiment of Power Creep

3: Possible troll thread detected

Edited by TARINunit9

Sancti Tigris kills an entire group of enemies when you have it maxed out and punch through mods on it. It is ridiculous powerful. On T4 that is even the Raid mission it one shot all enemies except the boss.

How is it the worst weapon?

Worst shotgun now is the Strun Wraith because it never got any love.

Sancti Tigris kills an entire group of enemies when you have it maxed out and punch through mods on it. It is ridiculous powerful. On T4 that is even the Raid mission it one shot all enemies except the boss.

How is it the worst weapon?

Worst shotgun now is the Strun Wraith because it never got any love.

Strun Wraith is hardly the worst shotgun, but whatever.