Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Want To Be Able To Take Out Your Reactors/catalysts/formas And Put Them On Other Frames?

balne

With Trin Prime incoming, I feel sorry for my old trin, and of course for the reactors and formas that have gone into her. So, I want to know whether you feel that should just be able to take them out and put them in another (maybe with some requirement or something, that's not really the point here right now), or not?

So, straw poll:

http://www.strawpoll.me/5617367

Of course.

But this won't happen as it'd be bad business.

Currently I need about 3-5 reactors and at least 10 catalyst.

I'm in no hurry however.

I also regret the Catalysts that were lost when I made new guns out of the maxed out weapons.

Whoops.

Edited by Ziegrif

yeah u should add an option like "there is no need to remove anything"

the result of ur poll will be rigged in every case and never representative

and unless u reach 25k+ total votes noone at DE will care

and in this case i think thats fine

we dont need to remove any forma or potatos from our gear

i have 26 catalyst 32 reactor and 117 forma

all crafted and no use for them

and i never bought any

id rather have an option to trade them

honestly, if they do a big nerf on a weapon or frame, I wish we could retrieve our forma/catalist. I could say the same for the time they release the vasto. I forma it, potato, not long ago they release the akvasto....

This is the reason why I will never do the same to the vasto prime....honestly..idk why de are not releasing a akvasto prime and mostly in the same time then the single variant.

We should at least have some kind of refund system for when DE nerfs weapons that used to be good into the ground, or release a Prime-or-Prisma version that make vanilla one obsolete.

The former case can be avoided. If it's too good to be true, expect a nerf. Forma things because you like them, not because they are the new OP thing everyone uses.

In the latter case, your weapon isn't any worse than it was before, so no.

@OP: A change like this would probably benefit players, but not the game.

The former case can be avoided. If it's too good to be true, expect a nerf. Forma things because you like them, not because they are the new OP thing everyone uses.

In the latter case, your weapon isn't any worse than it was before, so no.

@OP: A change like this would probably benefit players, but not the game.

This is dumb. Should I leave this game for a few years to be sure DE will not release a straight better version of things I like? I potatoed a goddamn Skana FFS! Just because I liked it aesthetically, and then DE released Prisma version, that make my Skana even worse piece of garbage than it already was.

Yes, I'm mad - it's a cheap money grab! "Oh you like your X? So here's a slightly better version of it, that you'll be stupid not to get". And then they'll nerf it to make room for some Y. And it starts all over again.

Only situation in which I may want to see it is when frame gets primed. Except that I think it's a bad idea overall. 
It would probably take part of DE's money gained by ppl buying those...

(kinda offtop)
Other thing I would like to see is new system for frame progress.
I'm not autor of this one. It goes like this:

- You're leveling base frame (for example Excal), Let's say you've used potato on him.

- Your Excalibro is lvl 30.

- Now you have few options (turn it into):

*Prime
*Umbra
*Something else

- If you want to turn it into prime then you need to gather it's prime parts etc.

- Potato stays in your favourite frame and everyone is happy 

Sadly it wont fit lore but still I want to see it in game.

I'll post orginal version and autor nickname later, I need to find screen shot.

Yes if it would be like this:

When you are selling the frame or the weapon it must ask you a question do you want the Reactor back? And this way you will get it if you are selling the thing.

The other way is like wait a Minute guys ı will take the Reactor in rhino and put to frost before we start ( after the match you will put into rhino again so this way 1 reactor and 1 Catalyst will be enough for everyone

NO, sorry but it's not to hard to make 20p to buy them off of market.  And its nice to catch them in an alert or gift from Lotus.

I have a Reactor on every frame and will sell a mod or two to get one for any new frames that come out.

As for Weapons Catalysts I only put them on weapons that I will Forma and try to get the max. potential from.