Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.5.3

[DE]Rebecca

Could we please get that Revive Bug fixed?

It's rather piss when you're using one of your few revives, to only find out you can't move, therefore dying a few seconds after.

Not fun.

Had it happen to me and a few friends already about three to four times each.

Edited by 6thAvenue

Mag nerf makes me a bit irritated i spent alot of time and effort investing in my mag prime specificly to take advantage of the team support aspects of greedy pull and you robbed me of that now you have added insult to injury to this line of sight crap. i understand you want to keep tthe game a challenge and resolve cerain expoits but to make a mod utterly useless that you made us work for is going too far. Furthermore since you have nerfed her so much she is all but worthless literly.... I have all the parts necessary to build a mag prime and as the parts are now vaulted it would be reasonable to expect that these parts would sell for a substancial amount but yet i see people scoff at paying a mere 20 plat for the entire set. If you take so much away from her, things people have paid money for and worked for you OWE it to these people to give something back. I am not necessarily asking for what i paid for back i understand why you took it away but how about giving something else in replacement. Improvi g something else or adding some new aspect that makes having a mag and/or the greedy pull mag worth having. As it stands i would consider trashing my mag prime to free up the slot for another frame. Sad really.

Anther issue is the new quest. I enjy following along the story lines but givi g us something we cN not do is a bit silly. To be specific i am talking about the pods. Quest will not continue till i have pods. Pod bp are farmed by juggernaut behemouth which will only spawn after donig a certain number of tactical alerts. Atleast i think. Quezt does not zay so i tried resarching through forums and we site info. Problem is i dont have any tactical alerts to do. No option nothing. So thanks for dangling a carrot on a string jusst out of reach. As a gaming model im not sure how that particular tactic plays out but im guessing ultimately not well

There is now a problem with the void mission Tower 4 Defense: The Spawn of the enemy is weird and they stay still in their spawn point

This is not only happening in T4 but in other towers. It is most definitely something that needs to be fixed stat. Getting through just a single wave was painful. Took us good few minutes to be able to get all the enemies to spawn just for a single wave. Enemies will come out of their spawn at the beginning of the wave (around 5-10 enemies) and the rest is stuck within their spawn points looking clueless at each other!

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the carrier bug is back. It seems to only happen with energy, and I think it has to do with that change where energy will only be picked up if your energy + orb is less than or equal to your max energy. My carrier would drag around orbs, making that annoying pickup sound, until I used an ability, then the orbs would be consumed. Honestly, it wouldn't be so annoying if the sound just wouldn't continue to play over and over again, but yeah, something should be done about it.

Also, revive bug...yeah, that's a major issue. Missed out on Atlas's helmet because I died during the golem fight and couldn't move after revive, so I was counted as afk. I had to do the mission another 4 times before I got the helmet again.

Other than that, I'm really liking what I'm seeing in this update. Lot's of great changes and additions. I'll have a lot to check out over the weekend.

Hey there's been a lot of log-in issues right now, I can't seem to log in and it's telling me that I have the wrong password.

that happened to me too.  I just retyped the login info(for me it was not the password that it was deeming wrong but the email) and it worked but it's laggy and takes a while, plus chat is down(login info was correct it's just being $&*&*#(%&)

After this hotfix I've been having loads of problems. The most resent ones are that I lost all the rewards from a T4I, and that I can't connect to chat. It's a bit sad, and I hope the problems get fixed soon so that the smallest amount of people will have these problems.

Edited by turbotjejen

using itzal in mobile defense - can't see anything, archwing+loki = too close viewport, that obstructs the way and enemies

UPD: looks like that was a permanent bug

Conclave FFA battles disbands after each fight, reconnecting with no team or dropping out, no bonuses because of that.

Edited by oeai

Is there anything in the pipeline about fixing controller recognition?

More details here, but the crux of the matter is that Warframe now treats my Logitech F710 controller like it's a 360 controller; D pad becomes the analog stick, Analog stick the d pad, and it is not possible to rebind as it doesn't recognise this. Occurs launched either pure or through Big Picture.

Edited by Blakrana