Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Not The Only Person Who Thinks This Right?

(XBOX)the shadows

I've been browsing around on forum topics, and any time I see Excalibur Prime for a profile pic I can't help but think "Oh my gosh! An elder Tenno. Hello, sir!" Y'know? I feel like I'm just a grunt on the battlefield and then a general walks through. I can't really word it well. I guess you could call it respect, I guess. It feels like they are a king/ queen. I'm not the only person that thinks like this right?

I know, but it's like you're celebrities. Every time I see one of you guys I can't help but imaging my Volt Prime assuming the pose a knight would've taken when being knighted. Y'know? Head bowed, on one knee, MASSIVE BATTLEAXE driven into the SKULL OF THINE ENEMIES.

Fixed

Edited by TheBrsrkr

I know, but it's like you're celebrities. Every time I see one of you guys I can't help but imaging my Volt Prime assuming the pose a knight would've taken when being knighted. Y'know? Head bowed, on one knee, sword driven into the ground.

No...NO...STAHP...MAH EGO...YOU GON MAKE IT 'SPLODE

I know, but it's like you're celebrities. Every time I see one of you guys I can't help but imaging my Volt Prime assuming the pose a knight would've taken when being knighted. Y'know? Head bowed, on one knee, sword driven into the ground.

Celebrities? No xD You should see the Council Chat. It's like the Region Chat, except slightly less... yeah. But if you were to game with me (or AM-Bunny (that bastard)), you wouldn't know we were Founders at all :P It would be at this point (or when AM-Bunny brings out his stupid looking Excalibur Prime) you'd be like "Oh hey. You're Founders. But how can AM-Bunny be a Founder if he sucks so hard? How can I do better than a Founder? Maybe Founders aren't so great after all". Then we'd be like "Thanks, AM-bunny. You just ruined it for all of us nono-casuals out there".

Seriously though, we're nothing special. Most of us just have no lives so we invest all our time and money into this game, and do things on the Forums. The only thing that separates us from you is the experience we have, which I'm 99% sure that 99% of us wouldn't mind handing down. Think of us more as Elders. Full of knowledge and here to help. Not celebrities xD Think of us as real live Teshins.

Them too. I feel as if, I don't know, they're our superiors and our leaders.

Hardly. We are all in this together and no one is above another, no matter if they are a founder or not. I don't believe you should ever feel this way.

*scratches head* while it's strange to be the complete polar opposite, i guess i'll take uncomfortable shoe kissing over spiteful hate without any real rime or reason.

as the former is less..... less something.

whatever, it's not as terrible to see.

Edited by taiiat