Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #61!

[DE]Rebecca

I am not a founder

But are you ever gonna rework excalibur prime's look ?

Cuz he just looks like a normal excal with slaped different helm, like an alt helmet

I know im not gonna get him, ever, but he just looks nothing special compared to lato prime and skana prime that came with him...

Edited by Zdravko

Hi team,

With the orokin moon tileset rapidly approaching, will we be seeing any archwing/sharkwing missions present on/around the moon when it is released to us? If not, are there any plans for possibly inclusing these in the future?

Are there any alternate syndanas planned, not like the ones that hang off our backs but on other parts like feet/elbows. 

Are we soon going to be able to customize armor pieces separately?

Any new weapons you guys wanna tease to us?

Will enemies ever get randomized (to a point) loadouts? such as a grineer lancer using a karak instead of grakata. or a corpus tech using something like a opticore over supra?

focus system? whats happening with that?

are we going to get any way to use dual prime secondaries/melee? stuff like aklex/vasto or dual darkra?

Edited by Deathbricked

Are we ever going to get some work done on the Dojo?

Other than my desparate need for more practical decorations, we need:

- An option to move a built decoration --- current situation is that you have to completely destroy it then rebuild it on the new spot.

- A visible grid on the surface when placing the decorations --- For easier, and more accurate positioning.

- Maybe an Eagle Eye view of the room when placing a decoration?

And also, one day I talked about Vacuum, about making it a default feature on all Sentinels, but Carrier has it doubled, you discussed it on one of the old livestreams, like, last year.

If you're not planning to do something about that, please consider expanding the item pickup range on Warframes; it is extremely frustrating sometimes missing a rare drop that was below the staircase I'm climbing..

I really wish these points get discussed, as they have been getting asked about for months.

Cheers.

Edited by -RL-Hunter

Excalibur is my 1st and my most favourite warframe and I love all his updated skills but I have 1 suggestion for his 2nd skill Which radial blind.

Pros:
-allow for finishing move
-deal alot of damage
-animation for finisher is awesome

Cons:
-finisher only affect on humanoid creature such as grineer faction / crewman

Suggestion
It would be nice to see finisher on Moa and infested or upcoming Sentients.

Can we have finisher for ALL faction?

(I will repost it untill you guys answer it)

The new modular Corpus units look appropriate to their faction being high-tech and fit in next to all the robotic enemies.

However, they overlap with Nullifiers (and everyone hates Nullifiers) with their ability disables, and they make the regular crewmen look a bit out of place, is anything being planned for the the older human Corpus units?

Certain enemies spawn in very small numbers, like the Manic, yet have the same chance to drop mods as enemies that spawn in the hundreds. Not only that but they also tend to have rare mods in their droptables making farming those mods particularly nightmarish, is anything planned to address this?

Edited by Playford

As an older player I've worked through content as it's been released, have you thought about a way of unifying the lore/history into a single location for newer players to read/work through to more coherently bring together the story of Warframe.

The wiki is great but i'm thinking in an official capacity.

Is i possible that diferent planets will have diferent effects? For exemple: On mercury, venus, ceres, pluto, phobos and eris you will get a jump boost because they have a lower gravity?Or on jupiter, saturn , neptune and uranus you would need a booster to make transport faster. All of these as shield upgares. Or even archwing missions inside of jupiter and saturn in the atmosphere? Can we get more syndicate cosmetics?

Edited by lucimaster100

Is there any possibility the Boar Prime will be looked over again? After the shotgun biffs, it is in a really bad place now. It now takes all 4 dual statusstatus mods to reach 100% status, has longer reload and does only a little more than the Sobek, a market purchased weapon. It really has nothing going for it and is in a pathetic place right now.

I play a lot of solo Loki. Stealth is something I enjoy, so when the lighting passes on the grineer ship tile set came through I got excited. Some warframe powers break lights, maybe soon our guns can break lights?

Although there's a few places where I had to start cranking up my game's brightness. It's too dark and I stumble headlong into bombards. Perhaps these notably heavier units need a better silhouette. With all these flashy primes and the suddenly invisible grineer, I'm starting to wonder who are the real ninjas around here...

Maybe the grineer should start carrying flashlights?

I hope stealth gets expanded. I can understand why it's not a priority. Stealth in multiplayer requires cooperation and coordination that even raid players would have a hard time with.

Edited by Trentiel

I was wondering if there was any updates on the Frames who require Reworks:

1) Sayrn (all powers)

2) Mag (Bullet attractor) replacement

3) Ash (Smoke Screen) replacement

4) Ember (Ring of fire) buff
5) Limbo (Rift Surge) replacement

6) Atlas (Rumblers) buff

7) Volt (Overload) buff

8) Valkyr (Hysteria rework?)

9) Vauban (Bounce) ​replacement