Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #61!

[DE]Rebecca

1. Can we have a trinity passive ablilty to see your team's warframe energy bar?

2. Infested Mutalist Jackal ? (Eris Corpus has a jackal hanging around that has one of its leg wrap around in infested tentacle)

3. More Gun/Blade weapons other than the redeemer?

Edited by NoblePhantasm

Hands down, you have pretty much everything you need to redefine clanagement standards for years to come.. Do you see it?

Please say that clans/alliances get their own major update.

More rooms, teased functionality, more colors, skins, components, hosting, dueling upgrades, improved customization of permissions, any and all tools to co-op like none have co-op'd before..

Eaaarrly last year you gave us new dojo rooms.. So we built grander dojos and we still wait for the observatory & hall of honor to 'activate'(?).. You released relays.. Now dojos are primarily desired for trade.. Even clan tech took a backseat.. What gives?

What's the [DE]al?

Edited by Gurzil

Hello everyone.  Long time lurker here, but I figured I'd go ahead and put myself out there for once on something:

Storylines in the game are present, but more often than not are managed by small video plays of whoever it is we've been sent to kill on boss stages.  My question is, is there any plans or development for a much more engaging, and broader storyline?  Perhaps individual arcs for each Tenno, to give more incentive for some players who enjoy story based gameplay, to either build, or even purchase Warframes?   I'm not asking for more cutscenes mind you, but when you look at it, the stories of Warframe is (at least to me and my friends) a little loosely put together.  I may have missed any mentioning of this and if I have, then I apologize, I don't mean to speak out of ignorance.

Thank you for your time and attention.

DE: im still waiting when you add a option for tell at game " i can't host ". So i can play at warframe without people cry at me because my internet is really bad.

Best regards. Sorry for my engligh, is not my main language.

Edited by -Shiva-

Hello DE,

I have several questions posed?
When can we have Excalibur umbra and Wukong, or is this the Warframe specially designed for China?

When we have the new solar map allowing to have access to the moon?

Is he going to have a sequel natah, which, it seems to me is your name?

You betrayed the tennos, and you want to redeem yourself by pretending to be the "lotus". Do not forget!

Are there other spacecraft in preparation for the next MAJ?
Because "mantis" is horrible!

Is it the machete will one day be available

Now I would cite more review! It's just an idea

It would be good if the new solar map Baro Ki Teer is its shop staff, or he would propose all arms full prime, prisma and other or into individual parts, allowing players who have not managed to get these weapons or mods to obtain in return for money.

For example: Blade orthos premium 40 platinum, 50 000 credits and 150 ducats.

Edited by dalil40

when will the dark spear be released? the dark dagger - dark sword combination shown in devstream  53, i think.

will there be syndicate melee weapons?

what about this 'trading centre' mentioned earlier?

will there be any sentient based weapons in the near future?

and please for the love of god stop using argon crystals as components for almost every newly released equipment.

Gonna ask again:  Will we ever be able to use normal models as skins for upgraded versions (primes,vandals, wraiths and such) ?

Its horrible that after working hard to get "upgraded version" we have to sacrifice our color schemes and style. 

I have a number of questions for the Devs:

1. Warframe Release Tempo

We see prime access packs rotate approximately every 3 months (and therefore the release of a new prime frame), and we often see new frames being added slightly more frequently - possibly around 1 every 2 months.  Is there a release "tempo" that you have (and what is it), and how is this going to impact attracting newer players to the game?

2. Scaling Weapons

There has been discussion, and work done on weapons improving as they are leveled.  Apparently this is to improve the "feel" of the weapon as it is leveled up mid mission.  Considering that a mission rarely lasts more than an hour, (a) is there much of a difference to the weapon scaling mid mission compared to mod additions between missions?  (b) Is this part of the "required mods being removed" initiative?  (b.i) If this is, will there be a way to increase the base damage (MR? Beyond level 30 weapon progression? Atm if I invest resources to get a Max rank serration, which is one of many peoples first goals, I gain a reward and by removing "mandatory mods" this may remove these milestones).  Maybe some insight into what is being thrown around the office would be great!

3.  Mastery and Affinity

Are there plans to rework Mastery and Affinity?  At the moment, the leveling META is to have osmeone level your weapon/frame/companion for you while you sit idle in the game.  Is this on the to do list? Have other options been considered at this stage?

PS: I hear that DE has intakes onto the "Design Council", and while I have been trying to be active on the forums (part of what is requested for selection) it can be difficult to add value to the discussions, so I leave many alone.  Are there other things that I can do to assist any possibility of joining the "more hands on" section of the player base?

Edited by Sy21

1. Any progress on trade 2.0, if not I would really like to mock something up and help out if I can.

2. Will we ever have multiple augments for the same power? For example we have mind freak for Nyx but what if we had another augment mod for mid control which could expand on the ability or take mind control in a different direction. This would allow for more unique warframe builds in my opinion

3. Will we ever get more secret rooms like in the void but with more unique and guaranteed rewards.

4. Will the player created quests be in update 18?

5. How is being able to replay quests coming along?

6. Is it possible to get a default warframe appearance button and default build button so when I switch between warframes my last played build or my favourite builds are already setup. (I am aware of the loadouts already, but I generally switch between my frames and weapons all the time)