Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #61!

[DE]Rebecca

Could we ever have the option to change the weapon trails on our melee weapons? Because on some weapons the weapon trails look really nice, such as the Dex Dakra, Scindo Prime, etc. but on some other weapons, the trails look kind of bland.

During the panel at NYCC. There was a preview for the Moon Tileset that was previously shown on a earlier Devstream which indicated that its where the Orokin were more or less "established". 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MY question is: During U18, will there be any indication or further elaboration on what happened to the Orokin? Will we see what an average Orokin looked like through cinematic flashbacks? Or will the tileset give a proper indication or hints on what they look like?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This question I find highly relevant as the main focus of this new quest as stated by DE Scott, Steve and Sheldon during the NYCC panel that U18 really answers the questions we've been asking for since the early stages of Warframe. And given the fact that the "Tenno" and "Orokin"  are two possible unique yet highly similar factions, it would be logical to try and "Tie the knot" if you will, that explains the connection between the Tenno and Orokin during that era.

has there been any progress on pbring the remainder of frames in the game? namely those like frost and oberon who are long awaited for cloth physics.

is there a chance of frost getting any specials skins soon for that matter? its seemed to have become a trend of sorts recently for every frame who gets a rework to get a new a skin, excalibur with his prisma skin/helms, valkyr with her gersemi, and I suspect saryn's rework will come alongside her previewed deluxe skin, yet when frost got his rework there was no additions to his collection cosmetically speaking. I understand if that's just how it wound up, I just enjoy frost so much and would really enjoy seeing him get a new skin or something of the like.

also, i'm aware that rather early into the game de said they intended to make alternate gender versions of all frames to make up for the lack of gender swapping, that have generally similar themes/playstles. But as of late i've been having difficult making out that intent, does de still have intentions for making alternate versions of each frame or has that mindset been forgotten/left behind? (the next frame made this pop back into my head as it would be our second poison based frame and is also female like the first)

- thanks for lending an ear and i really appreciate the work you've been doing to make this game flourish

I believe they verified long ago that they tossed that idea, basically in pre-beta.  Nyx was originally supposed to be a female Excalibur, but they, forgive the pun, nyxed the idea in favor of spending their time and efforts on new frames instead of what would basically be nothing but skins.  I don't have anything to quote, so forgive me for paraphrasing.

I do totally agree with you on Frost seeming a teensy bit left behind, visually speaking.  Ability-wise, they gave him even more strength with his latest upgrades, but visually....I dunno, I love Frost to death and back, but his alternate helmets seem more like just different faceplates than actual helmets.

What new customization options will you be implementing in the near and later future ? Anything on abigger variety of armor pieces , rather than the basic add ons we have or will it be more uniqe ? Also an add on to that, it would be nice to have different sets of prime armor to customise our prime warframes so that way we arent all cosmetically identical besides just base color.

I have a few questions that might appear interesting:

1. Syndicate melee weapons - when will they come and do you guys have some surprises on us on this front?

2. Syndicate cosmetics - Will there be anymore of them (and if yes, when?) and would it be possible to make those trade-able as well?

3. There are a few melee weapons that feel forgotten and quite lacking in damage and overall efectiveness. I am referring to the Fragor and the Magistar (I only see them being used by Tenno as mastery fodder) - will these hammers receive some (any?) changes in the near future?

4. Scythes - these once glorious weapons need some love too. Any plans for 'em?

5. It's nice that we have lore on Excalibur (Prime), Mag Prime, Ember Prime and Rhino Prime, however the rest of the primes lack this. Any plans to include more lore to them?

Edited by TMHowler

Here's a question, will the old Prime warframe's get a visual rework since the new Prime warframe's look amazing, with Nova having moving parts and Trinity having the jiggle physics and the old Prime's look like the normal versions only with some gold stuck onto it. Would like to see some love towards the old Prime's.

Hi,

Have you guys considered or will ever consider when Warframes use their ultimate powers at the same time for them to combined into new powers for that moment when they are close together for a stronger power (ex: Rhino's Stomp with Mesa's Peacemaker for an extra special damage output since the enemies slowed down in time and call the move Time Maker or (or whatever you guys think is good)?

Other examples:

Volt's Overload with Hydroid's Tentacle Swarm since water conducts electricity and make the move stronger as one (Swarm Overload).

Hydroid's Tentacle Swarm with Zephyr's Tornado for a Water Typhoon/Water Tornado/ Whirlpool .

Frost's Avalanche (cold) with Ember's World on Fire (fire) for a massive explosion because Fire and Ice in the game creates BLAST DAMAGE. :)

Edited by (PS4)NinjaHail