Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Forcing Us To Play Archwing De

-Ozymandias-

Tell me how I am leaving you without an option? If you don't want to play AW, guess what, you can just not play it at all.

Want to play AW, go ahead, I am not stopping you from doing so.

It's still either play aw or you can't defend the relay, saying others will do it does not dismiss the fact that people who don't want to be involved with aw stiff can't defend it themselves. 

The point is i am here to play tps ninja game not a flight simulation , of course  aw must stay but i dont wanna play it and it should be not only way to get something it should be a alternative way to get something! İ am never gonna farm or it and i am not wanna  till they put primed chamber or something for prize :D . De please keep it and develop it but dont include it to my tps run and gun game play!!!!

Enlighten me

Okay.

People hate Archwing and want it gone because they either 1) Cannot figure it out, 2) Cannot be bothered to grind a whole new game mode, 3) want it to be perfect when WARFRAME is not, 4) Want more content NOW, 5) etc, etc, etc.

So, in that vein, if a new player comes along and starts to learn to play Archwing as soon as they can, starting the Limbo quest as soon as they can unlock it, and actually learning to play the game from scratch as opposed to most of the others who had to learn a whole new way of playing after a year or more of playing regular warframe, they MIGHT start to enjoy it. They come in with few preconceptions except the garbage that gets spewed in Region chat and no one really reads that for education, do they? (God I hope not...)

So, new players come in and start to level Archwings. They learn to play on lower level missions and progress or they get carried to Caelus and get powerleveled, but even THAT will teach more than Draco does. Some of them will not like it, some of them will.

Those people who ENJOY it will detract from the hate filled spewing in Feedback and General Discussion channels of everyone who DEMANDS that Archwing be removed or changed to something other than it is.

Those who do not like Archwing may learn to accept it, or they may not. If they don't, they can buy the frames that they cannot or will not farm for. Those who DO enjoy Archwing will continue to play it. We do not have access to DE's statistics on how many Archwing games are played across platforms. So we do not know how many fall into each category. I bet DE DOES.

So, some people want the mode gone. But suddenly a whole new group of people come in, play it and enjoy it for what it is. Not perfect, but fun most of the time and a breath of fresh air at times between the Void grinding and the endless LF DRACO! LF DRACO! LF DRACO.

This LESSENS the chance of the mode being scrapped.

Need I go on?

Is this how founders feel when people complain about not having Excalibur Prime/Lato Prime/Skana Prime?

Let's NOT start that here... please?

Edited by Kalenath

But i want to kill the jackal with my archwing, give it wing so that i don't feel forced to play the "normal" gameplay cause i don't like to be forced ....

To much self entitlement in this thread the matter is a lot of people like archwing (i do) and feel toxicity growing inside when seeing this kind of rant, basically i'll answer a few times and go away or even don't bother paying attention, giving you the impression that there's not that much people liking archwing.

I don't think that's true, it's just that when it comes to forum negativity is sadly a better fuel than positivity ^

Another case of "I don't like it, so stop making stuff for other people who do. I dont what to have THE CHOICE to do it."

Boy, you are awarded AW equipment for doing AW missions. No one is forcing you to do the mission. Like, please. is the existence of the warning on your star chart THAT traumatizing? Has having to see the "Balor fomorian attacking relay" announcement for 2 seconds before you open the chart been so devastating to your mental health you had to spend 3 years on a mental hospital? Do you want THAT IMPERATOR VANDAL SO BAD but you hate having to play AW to get it? 

Goddamit, relays are defended. if you want to defend them, use your AW. I mean, to say you want to defend the relays without an AW is like getting on PvE and start ranting on how much you would love this to be a fps.

AW hurts no one, and people dont hav to loose the right to play it just because you dont like it. for some reason. like seriously, how does this affect you?

Edited by tnccs215

But i want to kill the jackal with my archwing, give it wing so that i don't feel forced to play the "normal" gameplay cause i don't like to be forced ....

To much self entitlement in this thread the matter is a lot of people like archwing (i do) and feel toxicity growing inside when seeing this kind of rant, basically i'll answer a few times and go away or even don't bother paying attention, giving you the impression that there's not that much people liking archwing.

I don't think that's true, it's just that when it comes to forum negativity is sadly a better fuel than positivity ^

Sad but true.

I enjoy it. I hope others continue to do so.

Okay.

People hate Archwing and want it gone because they either 1) Cannot figure it out, 2) Cannot be bothered to grind a whole new game mode, 3) want it to be perfect when WARFRAME is not, 4) Want more content NOW, 5) etc, etc, etc.

So, in that vein, if a new player comes along and starts to learn to play Archwing as soon as they can, starting the Limbo quest as soon as they can unlock it, and actually learning to play the game from scratch as opposed to most of the others who had to learn a whole new way of playing after a year or more of playing regular warframe, they MIGHT start to enjoy it. They come in with few preconceptions except the garbage that gets spewed in Region chat and no one really reads that for education, do they? (God I hope not...)

So, new players come in and start to level Archwings. They learn to play on lower level missions and progress or they get carried to Caelus and get powerleveled, but even THAT will teach more than Draco does. Some of them will not like it, some of them will.

Those people who ENJOY it will detract from the hate filled spewing in Feedback and General Discussion channels of everyone who DEMANDS that Archwing be removed or changed to something other than it is.

Those who do not like Archwing may learn to accept it, or they may not. If they don't, they can buy the frames that they cannot or will not farm for. Those who DO enjoy Archwing will continue to play it. We do not have access to DE's statistics on how many Archwing games are played across platforms. So we do not know how many fall into each category. I bet DE DOES.

So, some people want the mode gone. But suddenly a whole new group of people come in, play it and enjoy it for what it is. Not perfect, but fun most of the time and a breath of fresh air at times between the Void grinding and the endless LF DRACO! LF DRACO! LF DRACO.

This LESSENS the chance of the mode being scrapped.

Need I go on?

Let's NOT start that here... please?

In what part of this thread i said i want it gone?

In what part of this thread i said i want it gone?

You asked a question, I answered it.

If it is not the answer you wanted (which it cannot be since I do not agree with you) then I am sorry, but tough.

You want Archwing to not impact YOUR game. That is a problem, since it is DE's game FIRST.

There ARE alternatives. Feel free to take them.

They are not 'forcing' you to do a DAMNED thing.

Edited by Kalenath

The point is i am here to play tps ninja game not a flight simulation , of course  aw must stay but i dont wanna play it and it should be not only way to get something it should be a alternative way to get something! İ am never gonna farm or it and i am not wanna  till they put primed chamber or something for prize :D . De please keep it and develop it but dont include it to my tps run and gun game play!!!!

How spoiled of you. But it's no surprise since you share the common stereotype with the other masochists.

"Alternative way." Yea no, that's a conjuncture for your statement. By alternative it means you're not gonna bother playing archwing and just want to do rather simple cheap ways to earn rewards. Take a hike kiddo.

And don't bother expecting primed chamber as a reward. Unless you want massive backlash since it's so easy to earn from the alerts. Oh wait, it's considered "hard" because you decided to bring a rank 15 odonata with no potato.

Point is, deal with it. If you hate archwing then suggest something on how to improve it rather than blantently saying to remove it

You asked a question, I answered it.

If it is not the answer you wanted (which it cannot be since I do not agree with you) then I am sorry, but tough.

You want Archwing to not impact YOUR game. That is a problem, since it is DE's game FIRST.

There ARE alternatives. Feel free to take them.

Again with "it's DE's game" argument.

I wait for the day DE comes up with something you ppl, DE's defence force, white knights, will not like, and be forced to do it.

See if you have the same mentality.

I wait for the day DE comes up with something you ppl, DE's defence force, white knights, will not like, and be forced to do it.

Well it can't be helped can it. All of us agreed to DE's ToS and we're aware that the game is still in beta.

You have no possible argument so you resort to attacks.

Thank you for showing us all how well informed you are. But you might want to study up on 'Internet Bullying for Dummies' if you want to continue this. And sadly, yes, that is a real book.

Well it can't be helped can it. All of us agreed to DE's ToS and we're aware that the game is still in beta.

But WE own the game, not the game company. Right? RIGHT?

The entitlement... the sheer entitlement is almost as thick as it is in the US Congress.

Edited by Kalenath

You have no possible argument so you resort to attacks.

Thank you for showing us all how well informed you are.

But WE own the game, not the game company. Right? RIGHT?

The entitlement... the sheer entitlement is almost as thick as it is in the US Congress.

I have 12 pages in this thread full of arguments on why AW is being forced.

I have 12 pages in this thread full of arguments on why AW is being forced.

No, you have 12 pages of people refuting your argument and you ignoring them as well as more people screaming rants that make YOURS look like a valedictorian speech.

We have made our points, you ignore them. That is fine, but you cannot change our minds any more than we can change yours.

Some people like Archwing and want it to stay, indeed to expand. Most of them are busy playing instead of bothering to try and bring sense into chaos.

Just call me Don Quixote... I will continue to charge the windmills of arrogance and ignorance for as long as I am able.

"Stick with your original concept". Bruh, DE's original concept involved fusing AW and normal gamemodes in lots of places- not just uranus. If you knew anything about their original concept- you'd be saying the opposite.

But that requires thought.

BAD.

Edited by Kalenath

What even is the problem with having a few Warframes involved with archwing?

I mean those quests aren't even hard.

The Limbo quest is on mars, your AW gear doesnt even have to be maxed or anything, it's also only one short mission.

The Atlas Quest might be a little harder, but nothing your standard gear can't handle, you dont even need formas or anything.

If you really have that many problems with those quests find a squad to help you >_>

How spoiled of you. But it's no surprise since you share the common stereotype with the other masochists.

"Alternative way." Yea no, that's a conjuncture for your statement. By alternative it means you're not gonna bother playing archwing and just want to do rather simple cheap ways to earn rewards. Take a hike kiddo.

And don't bother expecting primed chamber as a reward. Unless you want massive backlash since it's so easy to earn from the alerts. Oh wait, it's considered "hard" because you decided to bring a rank 15 odonata with no potato.

Point is, deal with it. If you hate archwing then suggest something on how to improve it rather than blantently saying to remove it

there is nothing spoiled about a player wanting to play the game they came for without being walled by an alternate game they didn't ask for. warframe was around long before aw, and if people don't want to play it they shouldn't be hardwalled to. 

didn't see anyone complaining about the mode being difficult either so invalid. 

nobody asked for archwing to be removed so moot point as well. stop trying to force some universal mindset upon every single player who feels conflicted with archwing. 

No, you have 12 pages of people refuting your argument and you ignoring them as well as more people screaming rants that make YOURS look like a valedictorian speech.

We have made our points, you ignore them. That is fine, but you cannot change our minds any more than we can change yours.

Some people like Archwing and want it to stay, indeed to expand. Most of them are busy playing instead of bothering to try and bring sense into chaos.

Just call me Don Quixote... I will continue to charge the windmills of arrogance and ignorance for as long as I am able.

You appear to be the one ignoring all the arguments in this thread, that's clear enough by that fact you somehow still believe this thread is about trying to hinder or disable archwing. 

For pages people have expressed their disapproval of non aw content being blocked behind aw, and that it shouldn't be the only means of obtaining these items or objectives, that is all. Nobody has said they wanted AW to stop being a part of the game, or that it should be removed, or that development should come to a halt and the mode should be left to rot. Purely that it shouldn't be the only mode of obtaining things that are entirely unrelated to it. All you and those who disagree have come back with is we should deal with it, and its here to stay, which so much for actual points there. 

If you enjoy AW that is all fine and dandy, nobody is telling you not to, if you want it to thrive and grow, same thing, but none of that has anything to do with this discussion. This isn't about stopping archwings development, or making it so people who enjoy it can't play it, it is about granting the option to not play for those who don't want to. If you can explain why players shouldn't be allowed that option without putting words in their mouths or butchering their message then by all means do, but clinging to all these preconceived notions that everyone who isn't for everything archwing is out to destroy it will never result in your being right. 

Edited by Cubewano

1. You can still farm Triton for R5's, can you not? You don't need Imperator Vandal anyway, it's an archwing gun. The rewards are moot...

2. Especially because people downed it already without your participation within the span of a day. I guess y'all don't have to worry, hm?

AW and Frames have nothing to do with one another.

The complaint is that there are now quests for acquiring certain warframes that have an Archwing segment. Even though all that is required is completing the archwing quest itself, as they are by no means difficult missions.

Alas, the vocal minority will continue posting the same stuff every day, it is only a matter of time before it fades into the background while everyone else is having fun in archwing without them.

1. You can still farm Triton for R5's, can you not? You don't need Imperator Vandal anyway, it's an archwing gun. The rewards are moot...

2. Especially because people downed it already without your participation within the span of a day. I guess y'all don't have to worry, hm?

You do realise that this is not the only occurrence of non-AW content being walled behind AW gameplay, right?  This is just the latest example of it, and it is becoming more common. DE seems desperate to get people playing AW by any means necessary.

The complaint is that there are now quests for acquiring certain warframes that have an Archwing segment. Even though all that is required is completing the archwing quest itself, as they are by no means difficult missions.

Did you even read my post?

Edited by (PS4)DesecratedFlame

AW and Frames have nothing to do with one another.

Yet i've seen tons of people crying that they're being forced to play archwing for these 2

But like i said, it's not like those AW missions are actually hard or anything :/

Just tough it out, get your parts and forget about it gee

Edited by Ryouhi

You do realise that this is not the only occurrence of non-AW content being walled behind AW gameplay, right?  This is just the latest example of it, and it is becoming more common. DE seems desperate to get people playing AW by any means necessary.

yup

Yet i've seen tons of people crying that they're being forced to play archwing for these 2

But like i said, it's not like those AW missions are actually hard or anything :/

Just tough it out, get your parts and forget about it gee

The point is, since frames are not AW related, they shouldn't be locked behind AW gates.

That's the issue.