Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Alert...

AlienTetris

Farming Isotopes was fairly easy, Farming Cryotic was a chore..

But after 75 fomorians+ i have a BP and a Barrel not 1 sign of a Receiver.. And i've been farming for 8 hours straight. The 7.52% drop rate is just outrageous, and with the way its going i wont get another chance, because i have to sleep at some point.

On the brightside i've gained 300+ fusion cores

Edited by AlienTetris

Aye, but don't stress over it too much. There will be more Fomorians in the future, as they've been confirmed to be a new type of random occurrence.

Where did they announced this?

Was this Fomorian thing announced somewhere? I didn't see anything in patch notes or anywhere.

Not really, no news about it, not even deathsnack has it listed. I wonder if there will be a new Balor after this one gets destroyed or not.

Shortest answer is that they will now systemically attack, like Alerts. 

It was not announced because it's not an event--it's just a new type of random happening, and there will be more, but probably not immediately like in the original Eyes of Blight event. This was confirmed on Twitter shortly after it appeared, as well as Prime Time and possibly other media.

Also, I think they wanted it to be a surprise. And it was.

Where's the Fomorian hp at now?

I'd like to get some cores but I can be online at best in 5 hours. If that doesn't give me plenty of time to farm I think I'll just do something else than play tonight.

I'm with him^

Would love to farm more for the Imperator Prisma but after getting the receiver I had to do this crazy thing called 'sleep'. Now I have this massive RL aggro called work >.>;

Was this Fomorian thing announced somewhere? I didn't see anything in patch notes or anywhere.

i was ingame at the time and got redtext about it. but thats it

Where's the Fomorian hp at now?

I'd like to get some cores but I can be online at best in 5 hours. If that doesn't give me plenty of time to farm I think I'll just do something else than play tonight.

34% at the moment

Kinda hoping it doesnt because I cant actually game till like 10 hours from now due to my work. I would hate to miss out on core farming and that weapon just because of my job.

Don't worry Fomorians are now a permanent part of the game, they work sort of like Alerts.

For how long we have to wait between attacks is unknown though.

But at this rate it was a complete waste of time a resources.

That's honestly one of the bigger problems I have with it. I'm used to mind numbing RNG, and we all know DE won't be getting rid of that anytime soon, but this is pretty obviously made to be a resource dump.