Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back (Yea) Old Movement System

tribal556

IDK if what I catched on is exactly what you meant, but here goes:

What's going on here ?

super sayan jump but no more wall run, tricky parts/combo?

Wall hop replaced the wall run, for the reason that many posts before me already stated. I don't understand what you meant with 'tricky parts/combo'.

No more "hidden" rooms? (at least loot suck)

Hidden rooms were still there, and with the new movement you could even skipped some of the tedious parts to reach those rooms.

Is it how you go "mainstream" ?

Copy/Paste at his best , it is sad no one see the possibilities the game offers; and stick to few tactics.

simplification is not the solution, for sure... i t was fun to be a ninja (and play 4 free) but there sn't much *left of the ninja spirit, cash flowing but no more ninja spirit, huh

"Mainstream"? I'm confused with your choice of words, honestly.

Copy/paste from which game?

Simplification? Actually, the new system is a bit more complex, but offers much more flexibility.

inb4 lock.

OP, deal with it., The new parkour system is more ninja than roflcoptering, which wasnt even something a ninja would do. Besides, this way people can use any melee they want. No more slow copter with scindo prime, because it's not related anymore.

Ok, after re-reading the op a few times, I think I figured out the intent.

This is'nt your usual call for a return to coptering, but a complaint that bullet jump is akin to some sort of super power which makes it to easy to reach high places/hidden rooms as opposed to the old parkour system that required skill based wall running/back flipping and was in the Posters opinion more ninja like.

And to be fair he has a point, all be it poorly worded.

What's going on here ?

super sayan jump but no more wall run, tricky parts/combo?

No more "hidden" rooms? (at least loot suck)

Is it how you go "mainstream" ?

Copy/Paste at his best , it is sad no one see the possibilities the game offers; and stick to few tactics.

simplification is not the solution, for sure... i t was fun to be a ninja (and play 4 free) but there sn't much *left of the ninja spirit, cash flowing but no more ninja spirit, huh

simply a clear no to the old movement system, the new one needs more attention and smth like which i would call "train the skills for"

i love that ^^)

Okay, I think I get what the OP is saying here;

He's saying that, since they removed coptering, it changed the loot in hidden void rooms. I mean, that makes sense so I'm not going to dwell on that.

Secondly, he's saying that DE copy/pasted the parkour code from another game, which they obviously did. I mean, sometimes I can't tell that I'm playing Warframe and think I'm playing Call of Modern Gunfare instead.

Also, it's super clear in the original post that these changes to how we interact with terrain was a way to generate more money for DE. I mean, you guys don't also pay five cents every time you bullet jump?

I thought that was how it worked anyway.

... o 3o

The only thing I miss actually is the wall run because the wall hop just.. isn't pleasing visually. That and the wall run upward into a back flip. Again, all visual things. The forward flip did a better job however conveying a sense of forward momentum imo but I can do without it just because I can finally be precise with my movements after suffering from things not working half the time for so long because of glitches

Assuming the IP is just trolling, and ignoring the insane idea of going backwards to a less mobile Warframe - the only thing I miss, is the backflip off walls. I try to do it all the time, and it always feels weird that it's gone, lol.