Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can The Stalker Stop The Reckoning Spam?

Lancars

Joined in on a fight and the stalker comes for someone and the whole team ends up dying cause all he would do is spam reckoning and hold us on the spot over and over till the other mobs on the level killed us and he killed his target.

I understand people want the stalker to be a fight but this is just a gimmick of a crutch to make him tougher.

I mean he can clock, teleport, latch onto your camera and follow you and kill you, dispel any ability and now he can stun lock? Its getting old and when he comes for me i'm just going to down myself with a penta or something to save time. I rather down myself then have a gimmick down me.

tl;dr: He attacked someone and stunlocked the team and we all died from infested.

Yea but that means someone with the mark can cause the whole team to be punished.

What next? Can't use a frame he killed for 24 hours?

It would be the fault of the team, not the mark. Stalker wants a 1v1 with his mark, so the others should let him have it or attack from a distance.

I honestly wouldn't mind some kind of penalty for losing against Stalker. The Grustrag 3 and Zanuka Hunter have a penalty for losing.

I dont get how you guys keep getting affected by his skills. All im doing is Floating around while shooting his face.

Hell that one time i tried bashing his skull in with my lvl 15 fist weapons(the new one i cant remember the name of). It took me 5 minutes to kill him but he didnt even use a single thing aside from Slashdash or occasional smoke bomb. 

He's pretty easy.

It is even more fun when he hits his Smoke Bomb and then hits his Absorb and you cannot SEE it.

OUCHTIME.

As long as things don't glitch or lag, he isn't hard as long as you have a decent team, decent gear or a clue. Without those? You get rekt.

Edited by Kalenath

I think it would be hilarious if yhe damage to his Reckoning was reduced and he just kept spamming it for, like, 3 minutes anf each time he shouted "I am your reckoning!"

"I AM YOUR RECKONING!"

~RRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHUUUUAAAA BLAM!

"I AM YOUR RECKONING!"

"I AM YOUR RECKONING!"

"I AM YOUR RECKONING!"

~RRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHUUUUAAAA BLAM

"please just kill me already..."

"I AM YOUR RECKONING!"

Also when he wipes a team in this way each tenno drops a Hate BP which The Stalker promptly loots to spite you.

Edited by Raso719

Sometimes I think some of the 'Q.Q he is such a pussy Q.Q' should have removed their weapon. He can be easy with the right loadout, but sometimes just annoying ****.

Had one time he used, invisibility, push back, teleport and something else. The second and third was the worst of all from the loadout.

He have way more as 7 abilities afaik.