Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe China New Frame Revealed "nezha"? (Update) [Megathread]

DonGucciRice

As a player of warframe since closed beta I feel...I don't feel very happy about China having it's own development different from ours....why do they get things that we won't be getting in months...if lucky...will this pose a problem for the lore and story progression for us?

Just...why DE...why couldn't you keep development of the game to yourself...

Edited by Domaik

... I'm ok if they give chinese people "exclusives" to encourage people from that country to play the game, but to develop Warframes for the single reason of getting them to play the game and exclusives, so they get some money, not only that, but they will also release most of the same exclusive, and not so exclusive content for the global version, to pretty much get another amount of money, i find it a lil' not so... appreciative from their part.

I get it they need to do it so, they can get some fan base, and income from them, but, yeah it isnt cool, just dont forget that some of us have been here since a really long time, some have been since the close Beta, others pretty much on the begginings of the open Beta (i myself include here). And though some of us didnt bought Founder Pack, now we regret that decision... i never though a game could catch me like Warframe, im just sad i didnt bought the founder pack... god damm it, wish i could travel in time.