Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Workshop Launch + Faq!

[DE]Rebecca

I don't use Steam - how do I get the skins?

We are keeping the content to Steam right now - once we are confident the program is a success, we are exploring other platforms with the content creators. Contracts outside of Steam take time, and we will approach this as quickly as we can once we get a sense of participation in the program.

Yeah, I saw it, thought you already have some plans about platinum usage for those skins. I think lot of users are worried about this question :) Anyway, thanks for answer.

no freaking way... 7500 polygon budget for a syandana? I thought it was kinda like 2K or lower :) I love the art guide..it's sooo complete

Polys aren't crazy expensive these days, so we might as well use enough for it to deform well.

The control meshes (IE: What is actually getting the cloth sim) are much much smaller.  64 joints at most -- iirc I have a screen shot w/ the bones from the control mesh overlaid on pair of Syandanas in the help files.

Polys aren't crazy expensive these days, so we might as well use enough for it to deform well.

The control meshes (IE: What is actually getting the cloth sim) are much much smaller.  64 joints at most -- iirc I have a screen shot w/ the bones from the control mesh overlaid on pair of Syandanas in the help files.

Thanks, so probably be like 5K for the Syandana tail, 2.5K for the Syandana hanger, or 50/50 poly budget :)

Oh and for those looking it's live now.(already downloaded the tennogen tool , it wasn't live a few minutes ago)

Wow, just 30% ... that sounds like Skyrim paid mods 2.0.

No offense but for 100% content creation over 50% would be fair ... not to mention that in most countries you have to declare this additional income and pay taxes (if you do it legally).

Archived