Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Seen An Equinox Lately?

DxAdder

I've thought about getting her, but I have 20+ other frames to play...so I'm never in any hurry to get the newest ones. I've had Banshee for 2 years, and still haven't leveled her to 30 yet, lol. I mostly work with my prime warframes right now. Mag, Nova, Loki, Rhino, and Ember...I think that's all my primes right now. Well, I have Excal prime, but always forget about him, lol. I haven't picked up Equinox, Limbo, or the newest frame yet.

Mirage can be fun, but her skill where she multiplies makes it hard for me to see what's going on, so I don't use her as often. When you get 2 or 3 Mirages in one team, it's just chaos.

Took her to 30, did not enjoy it and haven't played since.

For me half the problem was just remembering what skills where what and which mode i was in, too much for my old noodle to remember.

Too complicated for little benefit. She may have niche and synergise well with other combos but tbh I cba to even try to get my head around her lol

I like her very much, and she´s definitely not what people say"not exceptional at anything", day aspect basicly solo the first 20 mins of t3 surv without even see the enemies insight, maim kills them before then reach out. And then 20 to 40 mins, main will kill instantly but still do high damage and the final explosion with stored damage will clear out lv60 above enemies without any trouble. after 40 mins, you are gonna start to need night aspect, mend and pacify will keep you alive with ease, and rage will make those high hp and armor enemies easy to kill, rest will cc a small area when needed. Really good frame. But yeah, the 8 parts craft is tedious, even if you are super lucky to get all parts in 8 runs, you still need nearly 1 week to get her, that might put a lot of people off

I like her very much, and she´s definitely not what people say"not exceptional at anything", day aspect basicly solo the first 20 mins of t3 surv without even see the enemies insight, maim kills them before then reach out. And then 20 to 40 mins, main will kill instantly but still do high damage and the final explosion with stored damage will clear out lv60 above enemies without any trouble. after 40 mins, you are gonna start to need night aspect, mend and pacify will keep you alive with ease, and rage will make those high hp and armor enemies easy to kill, rest will cc a small area when needed. Really good frame. But yeah, the 8 parts craft is tedious, even if you are super lucky to get all parts in 8 runs, you still need nearly 1 week to get her, that might put a lot of people off

The great thing about Maim, is how it changes over time in endless missions. It starts as a kill everything in range, then goes to kill any trash mob in range, and then at high levels it's all about storing enough damage to nuke everything in range and store damage again, and unlike nukes like Saryn's (and others), it feels gratifying to use it because it's not a single click and BAM! all dead, nah, you and your team need to kill things first (and take advantage of the initial stun) so you can nuke enemies later, and while the nuking part is easy, storing damage some times isn't as easy because of the strong mobs. It's not hard to use, but not being a single click thing is enough to make it great without being super cheap.

The problem with getting her is getting screwed by RNG, which can happen, and feels bad when it does, and her parts really should only take half of the time to craft, since it's like you craft half of a part each time, so it should require half of the time.

I actually bought mine because once we got the update I wanted her right away, grind wasn't the problem, I just really wanted her right away so I bought her, and then I went to fight Regor which made people go WTF you already have why are you here? (I don't mean they said it in a bad way), but I just wanted to enjoy all the new content, so I fought Regor over and over and over again and then got all her parts (I did more than 8 runs, it wasn't a luck case, I just did it enough to get plenty of repeats as well), so I ended up going through the grind, but sure, having her doesn't give the "grind feeling". But I understand that it can be tedious, I don't really buy all the things for plat all the time, just some exceptions when I really want something right away (some frames like Chroma, I did the quest in the first day because I rushed the parts instead of buying, so I'd get Chroma and finish the quest right away, I wanted it NOW).

Edited by God_is_a_Cat_Girl

Chilling with Chroma, Limbo and soon to be joined by Atlas in the lame recent frames lounge.

The newest Frame I personally use on a regular basis, after lvling it to 30, is Valkyr. Everything after her is just a gimmick and has no soul in it. The older Frames are much more creativ and fun, because they were NOT overloaded with stupid themes ( Pirat was a good idea, not).

I'm in final step of building Equinox now.

I see her played every once in a while.  Not every day, but at least once a week.

I'm not sure how hard it was to get all her parts to drop when she first launched, but here in October, the drop rates were surprisingly evened out.  Rather than ending up with like 12+ of a single part, the highest amount of duplicates I got was 5.

Day BP x3

Day Chassis x5

Day Systems x2

Day Helmet x1 (final trip)

Night BP x3

Night Chassis x3

Night Helmet x2

Night Systems x2

(with the final main BP bought from the marketplace)

Total trips: 21

Maybe 21 trips didn't feel so bad for me because I was expecting it to be so much worse (like 40-50+ trips).  I was expecting one part to be so extremely EXTREMELY rare, causing most people to finally give up in frustration and just go buy her pre-built for plat.

So I guess since she's no longer the latest bleeding edge frame, the drops feel more like a non-weighted dice roll, rather than a game of 3-card monte on some street corner.

But again, I didn't even have her planet unlocked when she first launched, so I don't know what the drops were like around that time.

Now that I think about it, I'm hoping the same spreading out of drop % chances happens on T3D and that Ash Prime BP.

Now that Ash is no longer the latest/greatest bleeding edge prime frame, that BP should be relatively easier to get than it was during his Prime Access period.  Well, one can hope at least. :\

I rarely see her but when I do I often ask the stupid question of "Where are all the enemies?" Before checking what are the frames. Because often its just no enemies anywhere near by and you can't even clearly tell there is the maim effect going on.