Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst Anime You've Seen

TheErebus.

For me, it's probably Highschool DxD.

If you've ever seen me on an anime thread, you'll know that I hate fanservice. Highschool DxD is literally this. There's a plot (story) but for me, it's ruined by the character's obsession with those double D's (huehue).

I know I said I hated Kill la Kill, but in actuality...I don't.

I recently watched around 4-6 episodes, and in my humble opinion...it's nothing special.

It doesn't really do anything I'd consider "wow" material. The animation isn't to my liking (ESPECIALLY ON MAKO, JESUS CHRIST WOMAN WOULD YOU CALM DOWN FOR A SECOND AND HAVE SOME FLOW BETWEEN MOVEMENT), the art style is meh and the fighting isn't all that special. 

So I believe that it is overrated.

The worst of the worst

Skelter Heaven

S#&$com

​Mars of Destruction

Not sure if it's right bring them in since the general consensus is that they're horribad

So, uh, maybe Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de then

It was supposed to be a parody, but the story was horrible, the comedy was bland, and the characters were generic as hell and boring. Other than being a tad bit unique since it pitted obvious real gaming companies against each other, there was nothing else to it. It didn't try being different at all

Edited by Nebam

Going to have to go with Ergo Proxy.

The protagonist had a great design, and the show had an interesting start, but the entire middle and end were absolute misery.

I got lost with that anime, like I had no idea what was happening, so I stopped watching it.

Well I suggest for ppl to avoid the black butler.

It's not particularly horrible, its just very ordinary and non eloquent, its like those boring cartoons you saw as a kid, things happen, nothing changes, the main guy is always the best of the best, there really is no effort on the making of that story.

Vampire knight

It is episodes upon episodes of terrible story, terrible romance, buildup, and the buildup is not worth it. 

Sick weekend of regret

It's actually an anime I like, and I say this because whenever I think of Vampire Knight, I think of when I was able to progress a lot in Dark Souls.

Happy memories~

Vampire knight

It is episodes upon episodes of terrible story, terrible romance, buildup, and the buildup is not worth it. 

Sick weekend of regret

Oh god, you actually watched it?? You need major eye bleach, my friend.

I used to read the manga in high school; I can't imagine watching the anime.

Well I suggest for ppl to avoid the black butler.

It's not particularly horrible, its just very ordinary and non eloquent, its like those boring cartoons you saw as a kid, things happen, nothing changes, the main guy is always the best of the best, there really is no effort on the making of that story.

That's because it deviates from the source partway through, not that it's such a bad thing. I did find it decent and entertaining, just no where close to the manga. Just my opinion though. I found a lot a of people who actually loved the anime. 

For me, it's not so much a specific show, but anything that suffers from what I like to call DBZ Syndrome. Shows with ridiculous fights that take a stupid number of episodes to finish because 90% of the fight is yelling, powering up, talking, flash backs, or some other stupid crap that isn't moving the fight along that if cut out would mean the whole thing could have fit into half an episode.

Edited by Ceryk

I keep hearing that the ending is horrifying, but how bad is it?

I HAVE BROKEN THE UNSPOKEN OATH. WE DO NOT SPEAK OF THIS MONSTROSITY.

It's the worst. Anime. Of all time.

The ending is the (horrifying) kicker. But you can't truly appreciate how big a piece of trash it is unless you watch the whole thing.

i watched kampfer because i thought it would indulge my weird talking stuffed animal fetishes, all i got was disappointment and lame Japanese sex jokes. I mean come on, grow a pair and stop shooting blood out of your nose, if it has that much pressure you'd die of blood loss after a few seconds. either that or your brain would asphyxiate.