Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Umbra

(PSN)N7Strong

Ok, so I've just recently learned what Excalibur Umbra was. He looks awesome and the suggested lore behind him (according to Mogamu) is really cool. Apparently he isn't a permanent exclusive and may be available for others eventually. When do you think this could happen? If it will ever happen.

I'm curious if it'll be the same "looking" frame. Supposedly, China has Excalibur Umbra Prime, and we'll be getting Excalibur Umbra.

It's been confirmed that "not-Prime" Excalibur Umbra will have the same mesh as Excalibur Umbra Prime. The most that could possibly change for us is the textures, and what IMO is the most likely possibility, is that it will have different default colors.

So yeah, all things considered, it will look the same, aside from, possibly, colors.

Ok, so I've just recently learned what Excalibur Umbra was. He looks awesome and the suggested lore behind him (according to Mogamu) is really cool. Apparently he isn't a permanent exclusive and may be available for others eventually. When do you think this could happen? If it will ever happen.

There was no official announcement about what Umbras are, actually it even looks like DE hasn't decided it yet, so I really don't know how could you.

How hard is it to just understand that it WILL come SOON and that DE will give us more answers over time as they have come up with the lore and the quest is done so they can release it?

It is as clear as crystal...

Idk man :/ when do you think it's coming? will be get umbra prime? wish there was more info :/ 

I'm 100% joking and being a mimic to every thread that's out there.

Things could change, but the alternate universe is mostly becuase the Changyou build is behind the global build. Technically speaking each console could be considered alternate universe as well. Especially PS4, which had a different outcome between Alad V and Tyl Regor.

According to all statements, so far, Changyou content only has limited time exclusivity to content that premiers in their build first.

Also, incase people still haven't figured this out. DE makes all the in-game assets for the game, in all builds. Changyou is responsible for their own marketing. That is supposed to be a benifit as they are supposed to be experts at marketing to their own region.