Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

i wonder if u will ever do some weapons...i literally love the grineer style ONLY because of ur graxx series...i build some grineer styled frame fashtion steups with weapon only cause its so awesome but still wonder if u ever enable some graxx skins on weapons which arent actually grineer....graxx lanka....just a simple example that just hit my mind, i already have most of ur graxx stuff simp,y cuz awesome to the max, but i wouldnt mind getting some weapon skins too

4 minutes ago, Xydeth said:

i wonder if u will ever do some weapons...i literally love the grineer style ONLY because of ur graxx series...i build some grineer styled frame fashtion steups with weapon only cause its so awesome but still wonder if u ever enable some graxx skins on weapons which arent actually grineer....graxx lanka....just a simple example that just hit my mind, i already have most of ur graxx stuff simp,y cuz awesome to the max, but i wouldnt mind getting some weapon skins too

Appreciate your support a ton!

I made a hammer long time ago, but DE don't really accept weapons and honestly making grineer weapon skins wouldnt make sense. DE already do it and its a good source of plat income for them. 

6 minutes ago, Lucha said:

Man, you are incredible! I've watched you stream records (thanks for them, btw ^_^) and I was wondering, what would be with poncho and helmet. Now I see. Looking good!

P.S. Your cat is incredible too XD

yes, he's amazeballs.

And a pest.-_-

2 hours ago, fredaven said:

Appreciate your support a ton!

I made a hammer long time ago, but DE don't really accept weapons and honestly making grineer weapon skins wouldnt make sense. DE already do it and its a good source of plat income for them. 

ya sounds logic

on another note, the disconnect syandana u made is actually 100% fitting ur graxx stuff BUT....but...maybe u find time to do something more cape-like also for graxx series :P ye sry speaking my mind a bit right here, an asymmetrical cape-like thing would be really supreme, the kuva cape isnt really too graxxy so...hoped for ur artistic mind to make another awesome syandana, maybe even something which has 2 modes, hooded and non hooded, dunno if thats possibe just speaking my mind

anyhow anyway that mesa looks like a must get to me SO, whatever u do...keep it up :D

MMM that is pretty ugly... but im afraid I will end up buying it.. like the ugly asuri .. since mesa doesnt have skins and your skin has amazing quality

I love the pants but i dont like the shoulders, too big and round, nice work anyways

Spoiler

latest?cb=20141217072134&path-prefix=es

Edited by jessicakqs
missing image

I don't even have Mesa, but now I think I'll have to hurry and grind for her just so I can use this skin.  But I do have to ask: when will we see my precious Hydroid receive his finished design?  I have basically made up my mind that I will buy your Hydroid Graxx no matter what.