Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

On 6/8/2017 at 11:28 PM, Kalimando said:

Mag should be fairly easy to work with, no jutting out bits or strange geometry. Aside from her coil-arms its basically a human form.

yeah, its juts about making something "new" with her. I wanna try not to repeat myself to much.

9FanXKG.png

17 hours ago, fredaven said:

yeah, its juts about making something "new" with her. I wanna try not to repeat myself to much.

9FanXKG.png

My very first thought about the chest area:

"Kuva Guardians have lost some *weight*"

Edited by LogaMC1995

The magnets on her arms could totally be made to look like wrist mounted guns mesa but actually making the skin really asymmetrical or cybernetic for certain limbs would maybe irk some people. Most skins shy away from trying to make frames look robotic (possibly for lore reasons).

Who knows? Maybe a robotic theme would work given her magnet shaped feet.

Just now, (PS4)i7081277 said:

But i just want you to avoid a boring, basic helmet like mags default or other skins that kinda get that astronaut look and tug it in different directions.  

Have you seen his other skins? I dont think you have to worry about that too much. 

14 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

No of course not, im just putting it out there that i hope this skin wont go by the trend of "astronaut mag"

astronaut mag is a trend cause it makes sense that alternative helmets have similar traits to mags base helmet. That kinda goes for all frames.