The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

48 minutes ago, fredaven said:

-Saryn, theres some very organic shapes on her that would need to be solved and thematically there would be need to be some sort of mechanic involved in the design (a lot of vents to push out all that miasmamamamama?)

Tubes and bags, dude, tubes and bags. You could also easily work vents into those frilly fungi-lookin things on her shoulders.

41 minutes ago, fredaven said:

Ooh, I like it.  The mounts for the sawblade are really nice, and the vents on the side of the helm are super sexy.  Hope we get some sweet energy-color tubes on there :D

Keep up the awesome work, Fredaven.

25 minutes ago, fredaven said:

v2P6Fzk.png

nice...

Due to so much sweet Fashion Frame I've had to build a 2nd Excal and rebuild non-prime Frost and non-prime Nova.

Looks like I'm probably going to have to rebuild non-prime Ember too now, haha

Cheers!
~R~

Edited by Rolunde
added words

On 9/15/2016 at 1:19 PM, fredaven said:

yeah mesa isnt top of the list im afraid. a couple of reasons for it. as you say she's not super popular so would take a very long time to ever make the return on that work. esepcially seeing how grineer themed stuff is already niche. 

Mesa also have a very specific topology (her shape). which basically limits you to what to do.

Aw, nuts.  Well, I can't argue with logic on that one.  If you do ever change your mind on it though, you can rest assured you'll have at least one purchase lined up on release.

These all look great.
I think the Graxx/Grineer tennogen skins are my favorite so far.

Ember one is looking real nice

Really hope it ends up being feasible to make a Saryn one later down the line.
As you said to Rete, it's not feasible to make a skin for a little used frame if you want to make return on time invested.

good luck with the skin dev, looks great.

1 minute ago, fredaven said:

Ha.. I am confident ember prime will friggin wreck it.

I'll try nonetheless :P

Since her prime bits are smaller than the default hip decoration things, it might give it kind of a neat overlay effect

Or maybe it won't, but hey, I'll still buy it for base ember

33 minutes ago, fredaven said:

htMEiPc.png

su5QeSD.png

*Applause* You've won again, Faven. *Puts aside more money*

The flame pattern is perfect, the helmet looks fantastic, but the thing that gets me the most? The wires. They look fantastic, giving it such an awesome industrial grineer feel. 

With Ember, you've graced half of the frames I play with Graxx. As always, I look forward to seeing this in game!

1 minute ago, Omni_Omega said:

*Applause* You've won again, Faven. *Puts aside more money*

The flame pattern is perfect, the helmet looks fantastic, but the thing that gets me the most? The wires. They look fantastic, giving it such an awesome industrial grineer feel. 

With Ember, you've graced half of the frames I play with Graxx. As always, I look forward to seeing this in game!

Thats the-god-damn-nicest-thing anyone said to me ;)

/bow