Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #94: Tonight At 7Pm Edt!

[DE]Megan

vOJYU36.jpg

DERebecca and [DE]Megan are taking their Photoshop skills to a new level tonight and creating their own Excalibur skins for the newly launched TennoGen Steam Workshop! After what could be the greatest Excalibur skins seen by Tenno-kind, they’ll be taking the Cerata out for a spin while wearing pumpkins on their heads!

PLUS, see this week’s awesome new Halloween themed Fan Art, see the winners of the You Are What You Kill costume contest, and win Platinum prizes!

See you here tonight, October 29 at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

only one thing is good in this prime time : chance to play with DE and show them my moves ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What anyone wouldn't give to play a few matches with DE, 'cause DE are the warframe gods who...

Oh boy... good luck gals!

I hope REBECCA KNOWS HER MAPS BY NOW.

...don't know their own maps :P

How do you post pictures in this forum?

Go to Imgur to upload your pic,

When it's done, Ctrl+c it's BBCode,

Paste it in your post.

Sometimes you can just copy/paste pics from other sites but 40% at least will display a "can't display images of that extension"...

Good luck!

If my explanation isn't clear enough or you want to know other ways to do it :

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/163679-guide-posting-pictures-spoilers-and-more/

Go to Imgur to upload your pic,

When it's done, Ctrl+c it's BBCode,

Paste it in your post.

Sometimes you can just copy/paste pics from other sites but 40% at least will display a "can't display images of that extension"...

Good luck!

If my explanation isn't clear enough or you want to know other ways to do it :

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/163679-guide-posting-pictures-spoilers-and-more/

Thanks mate !

Here is the picture of my sexy Saryn !

pdj36VV.jpg

Hello Tenno's, I know this is not the Link or Page to do this but I am kinda new so Idk, I need help: Today when I  logged in I can't see the chat, it keeps loading and loading and Idk if it is a bug or something that its happenind to everyone, please someone help me or let my commment reach the programers or something, God Bless.