Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.10.1

[DE]Rebecca

Hi i`m babymaster729, i am in rank 7, and i whant to know how i can get the "proto skin" for Excalibur?

i know to this skin are out off stock, but i like`it so mutch, it`s amazing this skin, i love`t. S2 S2 S2.

Hello BabyMaster729,

The Excalibur Proto skin has for the past 2 years, been available on Warframes Open beta anniversary which is normally March 25th to April 2nd each year. It was also released temporarily when Excalibur got his rework that gave him Exalted Blade as an ability.

More information can be found here: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Excalibur_Proto-Armor_Skin

Hope this helps,

NovusNova

Welp.  Im not sure how many others will agree.  Probably alot.  

But Yes,  Things have not been fixed,  the more updates,  the more the game is broken. 

Its sad how you release a patch,  and right after that you have to patch it again because your patch broke the game.  

This should be renamed to "bugframe"   because it seems DE does a great job adding things.    but a horrible job fixing things,  or fixing the things that actually matter.

Updater after Update I expect things to crash,glitch and/or bug less.   But after every update/patch/hotfix.  Everything just gets worse. 

Whats the point in sending in bug reports.  When the bugs are the one thing that is barely ever patched.

You all will say, Well than tell them about it?????But isnt it YOUR GAME??????      

It would nice for once to see all these updates after updates after update.   Actually fix alot of these bugs and glitches in the game.  Bug its bugframe.  Thatll probably never happen

you obviously dont know how programming works. 

Miasma damage is still underwhelming, Toxic Lash still needs to be turned into a Toggle Power.

Took one of the 'mindless' and relaxing characters to play, and turned it into the most intense FOR NO MECHANICAL ADVANTAGE. More focus, more energy, more attention, for LESS benefit. 

Please change the color of power cells on the ground from gold to blue (since rare cores and power cells have same color).

Also minor "features" to be looked at:
On Archwing missions, after death and revival, bugged skills and mods, camera gets stuck right besides Warframes head and can't see anything.

When key-sharing, if one clicks to use a key, and someone else does as well, it will use all keys ( so if 2 people clicked, both keys are gone).

And still no fix for host migrations, alt+f4, lost connection and void key user dropping from mission for instant abort (we can still play, why we lose mission), and no fix for extracting without the rest of team when objective is done (why stay when we can go). In survival mission if I want to leave at 5min, then I sure can, if not I can play for 5+ minutes until I decide to leave, there is that option in Defense and Interception missions, and there should be one for other mission types.
I wrote this on some topic somewhere on forum, but I think this is better...

And buff Saryn 4, it is a lot weaker and less useful...

Still no fix for Strun(Wraith/Mk-1)'s reloading being interrupted by some parkour 2.0 moves. (However it doesn't get interrupted when aiming during the action)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/546424-strunsstrun-wraiths-reloading-is-interrupted-by-wall-hopping-and-double-jumping/#entry6136910

Edited by Knightmare047

try using ability 1 2 And 4

May I ask you something? Can You record video of your fight against 50 lvl Grineer? Simulacrum will be fine. Not infested chargers/runners/ancients, but different types of grineers: napalms, bombards, gunners, helions, balista, eviscerator, lancers and melee units at same time. And no weapon use for purity of the experiment.

İ dont think so , so how currently Saryn has become much more interesting. If you dont know how to use Saryn i can write you. Use 2 skill aim the bait use 1 skill and your 4 skill.

Oh, that argument "gid gud, noobs". So, you need set spore on molt or enemy, time to spread virulent spores and toxin, and THEN you can get 300% damage for Miasma. Yes, overall damage in 4s ult over perform older (sub 1s cast), for more time and energy spent. If you can get enough mob alive before "4" cast, as yourself.

Edited by Obus