Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.10.4

DE_Adam

Why? Do you want that old, stupid and empty press4towin Saryn?

Nah. That would be silly. Also OP.

A bunch of Saryn players, me included, want her health back. And some armor with it. Because she is now more Melee-tastic than before. And that means you'll eat quite a lot of bullets. And parrying only helps when you're not swinging at enemies. So it kinda is a band aid.

I was in a middle of a solo battle against elephantitis ... the update caused the  game to spaz out where the battle did not move into the second increment where the floor supposed to brake. 

man.. Lephantis must have more issues than we thought.... I never noticed how big those things were....

Fixes:

• Fixed Toxic Lash no longer functioning after killing an enemy affected by Spores.
  • Fixed Range and Strength Mods having no effect on Saryn’s Molt explosion when toggled by the player.
  • Fixed Saryn’s Molt exploding twice when killed by enemies. We've doubled the damage of Molt’s explosion as a result of fixing this bug.

Z2DPU4i.gif

I've read it, others will read it, but DE will not. If you bring it to their attention, don't expect them to even think about it, because they'd rather delete your topic than go "hey, we might want to think about these suggestions".

Don't bother offering any suggestions, DE doesn't want them obviously.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/558548-saryn-is-better-now-imo-but-needs-some-finishing-touches/#entry6298589

^ that was my topic, full of suggestions for how to improve the rework, even had others contributing their ideas. No response from devs, no consideration, just saw it and went "oh, we can't have this!" and deleted it.

Do. Not. Bother.

i for one, don't bother anymore.me and many others,  tried alot with excalibur and none of the feedback were heard.

Edited by SomeCrackHead

In case this was missed in the rage-posting, thanks for the expanded functionality of Saryn.

I'm tired of the complaints by the press-4-to-winners who don't follow the baic math too.  There are those of us who don't really care about them, and prefer the new expanded play style.  From us to you, thank you.

EDIT:

For what it's worth, I do understand people worrying about how tough she is versus the depth of her power pool with reguards to her place in a fight.  I don't think her numbers are right yet, but her abilities work together much better in relation to her old nasty self.  Plus, I really love the way Spore functions (not to mention how you can cast it on Molt).

Edited by Cytobel