Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are You Guilty. Of Playing A Frame More Beacuse Its Not As Popular As Big Margin Of Players

(PSN)TrollyThyTrinity

I love playing Oberon ^^ such an awesome frame, I still just don't understand why people hate him, I can build him just about any way and he's still useful.

Although I think its funny when people tell me he is useless and then I end up doing the best on the team.

I only have a few frames at the moment

Volt Prime

Nova Prime

Valkyrie

Oberon

Nyx

So far I main Valkyrie then Nyx Then Nova prime Then Volt prime and Then Oberon

At the moment though I am crafting

Mirage

Loki Prime

Frost Prime

Nyx Prime

I think I will be maining Nyx prime or Loki Prime but speaking from past experience don't judge a frame till you've played it (I planned on maining Nova P but I just can't get into such her) 

Edited by Desteria

A while ago there was a lot of Rhino haters, and I should them wrong. :3

Clearly i missed this, people hated Rhino?! Its one of my favourite frames, they guy is a bullet sponge.

On topic, i play frames that I like, regardless of  how destructive or popular they are (i never used Saryn past rank 30, in fact i sold her). Before his recent revamp, there was a lot of people that thought of Excal as nothing but a starter frame, besides the fact that Radial Blind is an awesome cc power, i used Excal for how badass he looks, and because i loved cutting through an entire hallway full of enemies with Slash Dash.

Edited by John89brensen

I main Valkyr, alt as Ember, and Ember was my former main back in CBT.

I'm well aware of the problems with both of these Frames. I just don't care. I enjoy both.

The only 'unquestionably good' Frame I play with any regularity is Chroma.

Because Dragons. That's why (and an outstanding kit)

Edited by LunarTemplar

I use just about every Warframe!

I mean obviously I use some Warframes more than others when something's happened to them for a time(Such as a new one, or a reworked one)

But generally I just pick one at random a go with it~ Except Limbo, he's my cheesing Spy frame l3

Also I personally like Volt and even Overload, it's not.....that amazingly powerful, but there's something satisfying about a slow moving and expanding shockwave, shocking everyone who comes into contact with it..!

Although ones I personally like (Though not actually necessarily use more)

Include, as previously mentioned, Volt, along with Chroma (Something neat about his appearance and tankiness!), Atlas (I love summoning classes that don't have pre-requisites aside from energy, like Nekros) and now Reworked Saryn! (VIRAL PROCS, EVERYWHEEEERE! Also Toxic lash spamming toxin procs.)

Edited by Zandermanith222

Vauban is my main. He has some weaknesses sure mainly the fact that he is as durable 1 ply toilet paper, but I've learned to overcome these weaknesses and rely on my weapons and the CC I can provide at pretty much any range since I throw my abilities. 

Clearly i missed this, people hated Rhino?! Its one of my favourite frames, they guy is a bullet sponge.

People hated Rhino because of that and also because almost every new player was using Rhino and you would see a Rhino in almost every random PUG. People just got sick of seeing him and the fact that Rhino got primed before Loki made the 'elitists' super mega salty. But their tears were delicious and a welcome sacrifice. Rhino was actually my 2nd most used frame.

Edited by AxialBlue

People hated Rhino because of that and also because almost every new player was using Rhino and you would see a Rhino in almost every random PUG. People just got sick of seeing him and the fact that Rhino got primed before Loki made the 'elitists' super mega salty. But their tears were delicious and a welcome sacrifice. Rhino was actually my 2nd most used frame.

I mean honestly the random rhino thing did get pretty old. None of them even had the common decency to throw a roar out either. Since his nerf it's become much more random as far as what frames you see in public missions.

It's not that anyone hates them, but it seems like there's very few Equinox (night), Banshee and Zephyr players out there. Idk why, they're so fun to play

I will say that Equinox (Night) is considered underwhelming compared to day form by most, but I find Night EASILY the most enjoyable. Much more interactive and less cheesy. Not a 1-skill wonder like Day form

It's not that anyone hates them, but it seems like there's very few Equinox (night), Banshee and Zephyr players out there. Idk why, they're so fun to play

I will say that Equinox (Night) is considered underwhelming compared to day form by most, but I find Night EASILY the most enjoyable. Much more interactive and less cheesy. Not a 1-skill wonder like Day form

I main zephyr and banshee is my side chick lol.... :) I feels ya though wish I saw them around more often

I use what I like most of the time, just happens to be weapons or frames that people generally dislike.  Now that I have Atlas tho, I have found the frame I am completely satisfied with so I most likely wont play anything else lol.  Still havent found the weapons yet.  I can say tho I dont see many other Atlas frames running around so theres that.  Hoping the new orbiter has a frame display so I can look at my other frames since I wont play them anymore xD 

I play as what I want, when I want.   I don't give a damn if a frame is popular or "meta" or "OP"  or even if its hated.  I play frames based on my personal preferences, and playstyle.  I don't give a damn how OP some frames are(Old Mesa with peacemaker) if I'm not into the playstyle then I'm never gonna play it.

On the flip side even if a frame is considered lame or weak I'll still play it if I like the style or aesthetics.  I've been rockin Excal(actually Prime) since way before the rework when he was considered garbage and if you tried to take him into the void, people would be like NNNNNOOOOOO!! NOT EXCAL!!! WHY!!!!???? And I would kick &#! as him. 

I also rock it at Rhino Prime even though he's not really in a good spot right now.  I don't care.  I like the style, I like being a wrecking ball and smashing everything and Rhino does that well and I'm gonna play as him, and if you don't like then tough beans for you! 

BWahahahahahahaha!

Sorry got a bit carried away there, but yeah I play based on my personal preferences and what I like regardless of what the rest of the community thinks.

I don't think so. I own them all, but honestly the dislike to use some of them stems from my aesthetic taste more than the frame's ability to perform. LOL

i guess the source of my liking them all is that I practically love all the playstyles in games wherre you can chooses different playstyles

i guess the source of my liking them all is that I practically love all the playstyles in games wherre you can chooses different playstyles

Heck i even love limbo since he is so freaking wierd to play and still having difficulty in using him even though he is maxed ranked