Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next 2 Male Primes

AstroLord

Vauban Prime is a dream for us all and after him there will be Nekros Prime i think

Vauban Prime drop tables:

While in a void mission, an alert might happen 5% chance, the Lotus might tell that she detected an unique Artifact, we can go to the place and see the old Raid title-set and grab the BOOBEN PRIME part, there's a % if it will be Systems/Chassis/Helmet.

Vauban Prime drop tables:

While in a void mission, an alert might happen 5% chance, the Lotus might tell that she detected an unique Artifact, we can go to the place and see the old Raid title-set and grab the BOOBEN PRIME part, there's a % if it will be Systems/Chassis/Helmet.

And forma. Because there is never enough grind.

I swear its a joke. Bad and dry, but a joke.

Edited by tnccs215

They seem to be trying to "go in order" as of late, and I remember them saying on dev stream older frames would be getting priority. 

So if that holds up Vauban and then Nekros. 

Plus, there was that "Master Tactician" video for Volt, that everyone felt was them "showing the wrong video" or something, that made people think Vauban Prime was coming early, if anyone remembers that. Makes me think maybe Vauban Prime has been planned for a while? 

And Nekros turn is after that, and he's super popular, and he's in the loading screen next to Saryn who's the next confirmed Prime. So I really think Vauban and then Nekros next is super likely. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

Small theory, but what if that's it for Primes?

We have had Excalibur, Frost, Mag, Ember, Rhino, Loki, Nyx, Nova, Volt, Ash, Trinity, and will have Saryn, for a total of 12 Primed frames. What if that's it, and the next step in Warframe will be a mix of Umbra frames?

I feel like Oberon Umbra just wouldn't have the same glorious, regal aesthetics that Oberon Prime would have, and if anyone deserves to look pimped out in bright whites and resplendent golds, it'd be the frame that's modeled after the Paladin.