The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Curious... How Many Of You Are Going To Purchase The Misa Prime Syandana?

You can't. You gotta buy 1000+ plat, Frost prime, Latron prime, Reaper Prime, titan extractor prime, boosters then you can get the Misa. Personally, DE can't change anything right now, but I'm sure people will post on the megathread so DE can see that a majority of the players want a separate accessory package.

You can't. You gotta buy 1000+ plat, Frost prime, Latron prime, Reaper Prime, titan extractor prime, boosters then you can get the Misa. Personally, DE can't change anything right now, but I'm sure people will post on the megathread so DE can see that a majority of the players want a separate accessory package.

The OP meant how many of us would spend $60 to purchase the package only for Misa although we have the other items.

Personally, I won't.

But I will when Targis comes out.

No boosters in the pack at all.

I wont buy it.

Misa looks ugly and it's only a complete bundle as far as I read.

If i was an accessoire only pack for 10€ or stuff, perhaps.

I dont need another frost, since i have one.

it wont probably drop bellow 49.99€/50$ because its a prime accessory and it was originally sold for 140$, so forum rage will come if its lower than 50$

The new New Loka syandana once they make the code for it will look better.
plus we have better looking syandanas already with better physics. 

I'll have to pass.

but when the targis armor comes back, I might go for that. 
targis or edo primes. 

edo cause zap zaps

Already have it.

When it first came out I loved it...until I found out how bad it was to try to color around its prime color..

Sure the small changes that they have implemented to how the energy is displayed on it is nice and all but the prime gold is a bit of a turn off now.

Once they pbr it(unless they make it like noru prime's pbr...uggghhh...) I'd use it on more frames.

$60 or rough equivalent, here's the page.

On the note of bad puns, what are the odds that Mag will have been "shielded from the world"?

Ty for that

I'm gona pay $60 for a syndana, prime extractor and frost profile image, seriously will if I have the money. My warframe goal is to collect every decoration(sadly I missed quiet a few of them)

It is a cosmetic item no way, I have the majority of the stuff in the set so the only things that I would be getting is the extractor and the syandana. If the syandana had bonuses that you couldn't get in game like +60 crit chance/bonus damage to all weapons infinite energy or something of that nature then maybe just maybe but for a purely cosmetic item it is not happening.

It is a cosmetic item no way, I have the majority of the stuff in the set so the only things that I would be getting is the extractor and the syandana. If the syandana had bonuses that you couldn't get in game like +60 crit chance/bonus damage to all weapons infinite energy or something of that nature then maybe just maybe but for a purely cosmetic item it is not happening.

At that point the game starts becoming pay to win, imagine 60% more crit chance on the bows or tinker, or infinite energy(ik they a examples but still)