The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Curious... How Many Of You Are Going To Purchase The Misa Prime Syandana?

Considering my poor impulse controll and the fact that it'll be available during christmas... maybe, still a rip off tho, 60$ for a cosmetic. I'd rather fish for another 75% off (higher chance in the 0-2 cycle) and use that 4300 plat to get USEFULL stuff i've missed in the past, primed mods / event mods

PS. As much as people are harping on the pack for various reasons, the fact that the practical items from the pack will be farmable again is nice on DE's part and we shouldn't overlook that.

Edited by PowerofTwo

as much as i'd love to support DE, i cant see myself buying a cosmetic and an extractor for $60. I change my cosmetics too frequently for 1 piece to be worth so much.

more power to the people with disposable income that help pay for the game though! i hope all of you buy it!

I don't think anyone will.

After all DE are only providing it as part of a bundle. So anyone who "buys it" will actually be buying the Warframe, weapons, extractor and syandana. If the other parts aren't useful to them. Well that's just unfortunate.

Me? I got it with the Ember Prime access. But I fully support anyone else buying it who thinks the bundle is worth the asking price.

Might be nice if DE let people trade completed Warframes and weapons, at least one that were bought perhaps.

Edited by SilentMobius

> prime acsess $50

-kubrow prime

-prime collar

-prime kama's

-1050p

> vault prime $60

-misa prime

-Titan extractor

-frost prime(or free frame slot)

-reaper prime(or free wep slot)

-latron prime(or free wep slot)

-1050p

So yea I'll be buying misa ;p

Edited by Reedfish

as much as i'd love to support DE, i cant see myself buying a cosmetic and an extractor for $60. I change my cosmetics too frequently for 1 piece to be worth so much.

more power to the people with disposable income that help pay for the game though! i hope all of you buy it!

Same here. I love to support DE but love has a "cost".

Honestly, I'm torn....

I don't need 1,000 plat. I'm already sitting at 6,200 plat from selling and item flipping.

I really like Misa, but I think it's pricey for a single item.

I already own Latron, Reaper, and Frost. So i would just be dumping these items once I get them.

I don't ever use extractors anyways so the Titan extractor kinda seems like a waste to me. The upkeep on them is just too annoying for the little amount of stuff they actually give you.

Same here. I love to support DE but love has a "cost".

You are basicly paying for $59 worth of play and a $5-$10 scarf, $5-$10 extractor and free slots for two weapons and a frame if you have them already. It actually mostly beats out the lowest teir prime access in play prices ;p

Butt if ya don't want it don't buy it, honestly I shouldn't but eh.... I'm an sucker for ingame items ^^"

In reality were all just trying to justify buying and not buying it... I think

Edited by Reedfish

I don't ever use extractors anyways so the Titan extractor kinda seems like a waste to me. The upkeep on them is just too annoying for the little amount of stuff they actually give you.

If you bring them in they regenerate any damage.  I have 8 x Distilling Extractor Primes I have never had to replace an Extractor (Std or Pr) even once in two years.

On topic I have Frost, Latron and Reaper Primes already plus the Distilling Exr Pr so the Misa and Plat ( have enough already) are all I get from this pack so that's a nope from me.  upto now I have thrown cash at 2 x Full PA (Rhino and Nova) plus 2 x Accessories (Targis and the Kubrow) but this is too much for too little for me.

Should I bother with this Pack (Mostly for plat or Syandana), or should I just wait for when they inevitably re-release the Syandana that came with the Rhino Prime Access (Or the Pyra Prime Syandana)?

I had money reserved for Umbra Access, but I might change my tune if I can be adequately convinced.

I most certainly am. Even though I already have had Frost Prime and the weapons for nearly 2 years now, I'm willing to pay anything to get my hands on the Misa Prime Syandana. I just like to think that we're getting it now for much less than when it was originally offered.

it wont probably drop bellow 49.99€/50$ because its a prime accessory and it was originally sold for 140$, so forum rage will come if its lower than 50$

Well you're definitely wrong.

https://warframe.com/prime-vault

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Prime_Access

See the differences? Btw, Ember Prime Access contained all new stuff back then while everything in the vault are recycled.

I will, i need the plat anyways, so that's $50 worth of plat and spending $10 extra gets me a shiny syandana that i've wanted. And i save some plat with free inventory slots (1 warframe, 2 weapons) :D

And the Titan Extractor Prime :O My extractor armada will be complete!

Let's be honest here... those who say they'll be buying this will be swiping their mothers credit card, so 60$ is nothing to them.

Overwatch or Warframe cosmetics, hmm.. yeah F*** that S#&$ I rather buy Overwatch.

I'll be using my own checking account thank you very much, and i'll probably pre-purchase Overwatch too. :)

Should I bother with this Pack (Mostly for plat or Syandana), or should I just wait for when they inevitably re-release the Syandana that came with the Rhino Prime Access (Or the Pyra Prime Syandana)?

I had money reserved for Umbra Access, but I might change my tune if I can be adequately convinced.

Well we dont know when Umbra Access will happen.

Saryn Prime is next, most likely in January, 2016.

We also dont know when the next Prime Vault will happen or when the Misa Prime Syandana will ever come back.

You might want to grab it while you can.