Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If Stalker Is The First Excal ?!

(PSN)joe03827

what if the stalker is the first excaliber ( excalibro , excalibre , whatever name you give him )

you know excalibur was the first and the stalker is  was an orokin that serves justice and can't betray his kind so...

can the FIRST excalibur  really betray his kind that formed him ?

just a speculation(don't qoute me)

No, Stalker is not a Tenno, he's a "Low Guardian".

Potentially JUST "Guardian", if the capitalization of low in his codex implies anything.

Personally, I think that was just what he called the Dax order - kinda how he called the Orokin "Emperors" but we have YET to see any Emperor caste in them.

No, Stalker is not a Tenno, he's a "Low Guardian".

"Low guardian" can be related to "hidden warriors" or highly trained tenno who keep a very low profile while doing their tasks (somebody's gotta do the dirt job while the pompous ceremonial high warriors keep their status) and with a unique (maybe imposed) sense of loyalty towards their leaders.

This could explain how stalker disappears upon defeat instead of simply ending up dead, or how he is potentially mor powerful than tenno and prime frames (harder training) and his amplified skillset (why should a low class warrior have more resources than a "prime class" one?)

Well, this is just my guess, i may be wrong, maybe not, just one of my random thoughts about the thread.

Edit: typos

Edited by -----LegioN-----

"Low guardian" can be related to "hidden warriors" or highly trained tenno who keep a very low profile while doing their tasks (somebody's gotta do the dirt job while the pompous ceremonial high warriors keep their status) and with a unique (maybe imposed) sense of loyalty towards their leaders.

This could explain how stalker disappears upon defeat instead of simply ending up dead, or how he is potentially mor powerful than tenno and prime frames (harder training) and his amplified skillset (why should a low class warrior have more resources than a "prime class" one?)

Well, this is just my guess, i may be wrong, maybe not, just one of my random thoughts about the thread.Edit: typos

It's possible the Stalker was given a Warframe that is a higher tier than a prime Warframe. And also maybe a secret branch as well which are Tenno who are very loyal to the Orokin.

It's possible the Stalker was given a Warframe that is a higher tier than a prime Warframe. And also maybe a secret branch as well which are Tenno who are very loyal to the Orokin.

The primed frame are not powerfull than the usual warframe a higuer rank don't give more power ,or not i think the normal frame were build after the fall of the orokin and the primed frame only being build with more polaryties.

(Still i can be wrong.)

After the fall of the orokin we see a decline in the efficiency of the majority of the technology.

Maybe but why does he call us tenno and not traitor if by your opinion he was considered a tenno?

Being a high rank tenno would reinforce that idea, since us the rogue tenno have turned against the orokin.

I don't say he can't be.

but i think it make make more sense in explaining the anger he has toward all the tenno.

And by the way if he was with many low gardian does this mean that there is many stalker or he was the only ''super tenno'' who survived.

Edited by angias

Stalker's not a Tenno. He was a Guardian, and specifically makes distinction between the low Guardians and the Tenno, meaning that the Guardians were viewed as being low compared to the Tenno. In other words, they were viewed as being lower than Tenno. Stalker was not a Tenno. So no, he wasn't the first Excal.

Also, again, it's not Low Guardians. It's just Guardians. We also know that there were Temple Guardians, so Guardians was probably a broad group of those who, I guess, "guarded" the empire.

I like to think the Excal primes were the first Excals. Thus why the owners of them are called founders. They were the founders of the Tenno faction.

Excal Primes were founders of the Tenno High Council.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

maybe stalker got a Umbra Excal?

im trying to still figure were umbras work with tenno/tenno culture, they should in theory be dark sides as they are in fact our opposites ....

as an umbra describes a objects shadow reflected onto an illuminated object

aka last blood moon eclipse was an UMBRA

so it begs to question.... how do we co mingle or exist as they might be a Dark tenno

as for stalker he is a guardian 

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

The First Excal is Hayden Tenno, this is also speculation but it just feels better.

Hayden Tenno is not Canon to Warframe because DE does not own the IP of Dark Sector. Warframe is only loosely based on ideas and art but is on a different universe continuity.

There may still be a Hayden Tenno in this continuity though, and may as well also be the first with warframe and powers... but that's not confirmed true or false.

Vor is a Captain but used to be Admiral, Stalker could as well have been demoted for 'too much original thinking' and too little 'be our mindless weapon'... which is also unconfirmed. 

My personal brain-theory is that Vor is the original Excalibur. Vorscalibur FTW!

(That' s also obviously not canon)

Hayden Tenno is not Canon to Warframe because DE does not own the IP of Dark Sector. Warframe is only loosely based on ideas and art but is on a different universe continuity.

There may still be a Hayden Tenno in this continuity though, and may as well also be the first with warframe and powers... but that's not confirmed true or false.

Vor is a Captain but used to be Admiral, Stalker could as well have been demoted for 'too much original thinking' and too little 'be our mindless weapon'... which is also unconfirmed. 

My personal brain-theory is that Vor is the original Excalibur. Vorscalibur FTW!

(That' s also obviously not canon)

I Know this. DE stats its a bit iffy when people ask whether or not Dark Sector and Warframe are connected. Just defending the fact there could still be a Hayden Tenno. But Like I said its Speculation :P

Edited by Demonfr34k

It would be hilarious if Hayden Tenno is the stalker and fuses with the Sentient technology and becomes Excal Umbra.

And then troll DE releases excal umbra as "evolved stalker" npc and everybody can kiss gidby our chances if getting an upgraded excal, raising waves of salt (with me riding on top of them) towards DE HQ

Hopefully not gonna happen (:

Edited by -----LegioN-----

And then troll DE releases excal umbra as "evolved stalker" npc and everybody can kiss gidby our chances if getting an upgraded excal, raising waves of salt (with me riding on top of them) towards DE HQ

Hopefully not gonna happen (:

I was thinking DE would be giving the players a oh I don't know sswgsw (super warframe god super warframe)version of the Stalker to play as.

I Know this. DE stats its a bit iffy when people ask whether or not Dark Sector and Warframe are connected. Just defending the fact there could still be a Hayden Tenno. But Like I said its Speculation :P

Wait... when did they change back to "non-cannon"? I know it started out as non-cannon, but then they changed that and stated Dark Sector is connected cannonically.

I mean... why do the Proto-skins exist if Dark Sector isn't connected?

If it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, it's a duck.  Stalker's a tenno, but he's not Tenno - think Moriquendi as opposed to Calaquendi, or the test of the Gom Jabbar.  Which is kinda what he himself is XD

And he can't be the first, the whole reason he tenno'd himself was for revenge against the Tenno.

Edited by (PS4)Cwellann

I'm saying Stalker is a early Tenno. I want proof. Saying he's a low guardian means nothing and that isn't any proof at all. He has a Excalibur Warframe on him. His suit says Tenno all over it. He was possibly the only Tenno to not be able to counter the effects if the neural sentry (The sentries were originally for the Tenno but the Tenno found a way to counter it's effects.

I'm saying Stalker is a early Tenno. I want proof. Saying he's a low guardian means nothing and that isn't any proof at all. He has a Excalibur Warframe on him. His suit says Tenno all over it. He was possibly the only Tenno to not be able to counter the effects if the neural sentry (The sentries were originally for the Tenno but the Tenno found a way to counter it's effects.

Stalker isn't under the effects of the Neural Sentry.

Um, neural sentries predate the Tenno because the Orokin in the Eviscerator entry refer to the Corrupted.