Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Type Of Warframe Your Waiting On? Or You Fave Warframe Type Is Here And You Just Want A Rework Or Could Care Less What Comes Out

(PSN)TrollyThyTrinity

Elemental warframe, 4 spell schools 3 ability skills for each and your 4th button to switch between them.

Turret/trap related engineer, i'd like to build my own maze in defense missions for the enemies to bleed through.

Alternative to Valkyr, something involving more risk and bigger payoff rather than whoops things got sour pop into my damage reduction mode.

Team Oriented tank, toggleable forcefield, buffs.

A combat tech frame that spawns drones like itzal. Said drones will form up to create a mobile shield on caster or on allies. Shield will have little health but will deflect fire. On second ability they will form up around caster or targeted ally and give them a melee boost + teleport to farway targets, on third ability a ranged boost + will let them move on z axis freely, on 4th ability will kamikaze on mob. That makes for a beautiful frame that's both a team-player and good in solo mode. I think it can be balanced very well too.

I'd also like it to be a ladyframe. Kinda like swarm queen or something but tech based.

Edited by shadowstormr

Elemental warframe, 4 spell schools 3 ability skills for each and your 4th button to switch between them.

Turret/trap related engineer, i'd like to build my own maze in defense missions for the enemies to bleed through.

Alternative to Valkyr, something involving more risk and bigger payoff rather than whoops things got sour pop into my damage reduction mode.

Team Oriented tank, toggleable forcefield, buffs.

Yea alt frames will be a thing but the plus they will balance where the got it from

I'll know it when I see it. Mirage surprised the hek out of me, I'm kinda an ADD twitchy player and her speed and maneuverability combined with flexible play style really sold me on her.

Something is liable to come out that will surprise me just as much.

I kinda want a frame that has high sneak and mobility. Something that plays like a Loki but with more of a anime-ninja feel. Something that breeds terror in your enemies.

Ability 1 would be some sort of blink ability that works like a single target Blade Storm but can combo from target to target. After the animation you are left standing behind the target. Bonus damage if initiated from a wall latch.

Ability 2 would be a cloak with some sorta gimmick to make it different than Ash and Loki's cloak. (Maybe better bullets jump and wall latch abilities?)

Ability 3 would be an AoE kuni barrage that throws out a random mix of exploding, flash bang, poison and mind control projectiles in an AoE below you. If used on the ground you jump up a little bit and it's a small radius. The higher you are the larger the radius but the number of kuni doesn't increase (number of kuni tied to power strength)

Ability 4 would be scary. The lights would explode (causing damage) and you would deal high finisher damage using your ninjato blade for, like, 15 seconds. It would grab you increased run speed and running into an enemy (you would have no collision with NPCs or allies) would cause an after image to preform a finisher on the target. You would have a very short detection range, produce no sound and enemies would suffer a panic induced state with low accuracy and damage when in the area effected by your attack.

PLightbringer.....?!!!

Lightbringer=Lucifer

Lucifer= Satan

Ulliminati uses triangle

dorritos are triangles

Moreco sounds like dorrito.

Moreco is illuminati Confirmed!!!!

Illuminati%252520Youtube2.jpg

Huh.

Personally I based the name off of this:

I would love a solar frame we have water and earth so solar fits

I agree.