Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #64!

[DE]Rebecca

Question: can you make us a decent two-handed longsword? And a stance to go along with it as well. Not a martial arts movie dance, but something that will focus on cutting and stabbing properly.

Oh, and suggestion: make the boss-fights into three-part quests, progressively more difficult, that you have to finish to get the rewards.

Do you guys plan on having more tradeable resource commodities in game? (such as cores- R5's these days go for ~1 platinum) Of the list of things that can be traded, most of them are not reliably obtained or used to make something larger. (like cores) My issue is that tradechat is primarily for prime parts and rare mods, both of which are behind a wall of RNG. And while RNG can sometimes be tolerable, do you plan on making a new, tradeable resource that is more reliably obtained than rare prime parts? Perhaps something that players need a lot of?

First DEV stream of this year u guys sayed this year will be the year of quality and for LADYs:
while the year of quality is for me since i start playing this game Dream come true free to play coop game 3ps pff ....
the LADYs stuff got killed in the way  so Lotus coming this year Kella TWINN Grinner Kuinnes and corpus female crewman "crewwoman"  where are they what the plans for the realese and what updates ?? 18 19 20??  also nef and Derf is not a LADY but was killed along the way too 

This might have been asked already, but is there any news on upcoming stuff for Companions? Cavats haven't been talked about much in a while, so anything new regarding them? Any ideas for future cosmetics or customization on Cavats and Kubrows (and Sentinels too I guess)? I mean, Sentinels are cool and all, but I like my animal friends.

I volunteer as tribute!

Alright, time for an actual question.

In the artwork for the second dream, is there any significance of the excalibur who has been impaled by (presumably) his skana, or is it just to look awesome?

*a simple yes or no will do. 

When will we  get another archwing ?

Are there are plans to make rewards meaningfull in the archwing missions ? since current rewards(archwing and archwing weapon parts) lose value once you get them, since there is no reason to have multiple of same archwing or archwing weapon and you cant sell them. It would be great if archwing missions were giving rewards that never really lose value like void keys or rare fusion cores instead of archwing/archwing weapon parts.