Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc: Second Dream Teaser/hype Megathread [Spoilers]

[DE]Megan

woaw give us dread prime , despair prime , prisma hate , prisma burston , vandal mios , Umbra oberon , 
and some kind of stalker prime who would kill u , by looking into ur face , give us friendly fire , less recoil on bows , did i mention prisma hate? we need these stuff plis consider

9PxL9MAPh4.png

Soooooo

Stalker IS Umbra. :D :D :D

What is an Umbra? If this info is revealed in Raid content I'll never see it just like arcanes!  Kind of would suck if story is hidden in that stuff I don't/can't play. All I know is we log in, play some guyver looking things called warframes and we grind to craft, join factions get their best items and betray them for others, get the Chronicles of Rid$&*^'s (they censored Vin Diesel's character's name) dog from that movie franchise apparently called kubrows - and they die but the memory of them lives on in mastery. Saryn got disabled somehow in a fight when the game patched that made her combat style more like an early 2000s mmorpg character instead of a high-paced action rpg character and the guy from GTA Online Lowriders DLC is making Liset liveries now. Oh and I'm a founder too!

Edited by BloodDoll