Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc: Second Dream Teaser/hype Megathread [Spoilers]

[DE]Megan

*sigh*

from the initial post:

FAQ for Mystery Code: 

I entered a mystery code from The Second Dream. Where is it in my account?
Please note: The Second Dream mystery codes will be credited to your account and reveal themselves when the update goes live. We will let you know what each day unlocked when the update goes live as well.

Edited by salubri

All content put on consoles has to be checked by Sony/Microsoft prior to be released. Since PC has no requirement, it is released as soon as it is done.

I understand that but that brings up another point which would be why doesn't Sony/Microsoft just go to DE studio verify it there so that everyone can get the content it's not that hard. Sony/Microsoft sends a tech to DE studios verifies the update DE sends it out to all platforms. Seriously what's so hard about this?

He was advertising all this time and we didn't hear him!! D:

Ordis:

Do not lift the veil.

Do not show the door.

Do not split the dream.

Remind me when HALO ODST(sorry for off topic) when there was a poster showing Earth with a white ball near it, showing a easter egg for Destiny. Ordis was giving a Easter egg to us, did't even tell what he mean by it and we didn't pay attention. Ordis why you do this to us.

Edited by Cara360

FAQ

What are promo codes?

Promo codes are special codes that unlock in-game items such as boosters or weapons. Please note that codes usually have an expiration date, and will not work once expired. Promo codes may also be tied to specific accounts and only work for the accounts that the code was originally sent to.

What platform do I need to play Warframe on for promo codes to work?

This promo codes page will successfully redeem and grant the items on any platform that your Warframe account is associated with.

Please note that certain codes will only work on certain platforms. Please make sure you are logging in to your Warframe account that is tied to the platform of your choice.

My promo code does not work. What do I do?

Your promo code may be already expired or used. For further assistance of specific issues, please submit a request at support.warframe.com.

Please note: The Second Dream mystery codes will be credited to your account and reveal themselves when the update goes live.

ok entered codes only 1 worked. Please fix    invalid code for code given by game is unacceptable

You cant just enter codes. You "redeem" codes as they become available. You are allowed to redeem which ever one is "active" when you go to the page.

Your sense of entitlement is what is "unacceptable".

FAQ for Mystery Code: 

Please note: The Second Dream mystery codes will be credited to your account and reveal themselves when the update goes live. We will let you know what each day unlocked when the update goes live as well.

Does that means that OROKINMOON once redeemed will give something only when the update is live ???