Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc: Second Dream Teaser/hype Megathread [Spoilers]

[DE]Megan

Probably this time DE will try to release U18 before christmas for consoles. It´s just a speculation. For PC the update will be december 2/3 if all goes smooth

I probably should have said this in the first place but DE has 2 dev teams 1 for PC the other for console yet they put stuff out on PC first. Mind you I really dont care who gets what first I just would like to know why all platforms cant get everything at the same time. Are the 2 dev teams not working together so that everyone can play with the same content at the same time? 

And before those with the mindset of "PC master race" start I know warframe was originally for PC but now that its for all platforms I feel everyone should get new content at the same time that's all.

I probably should have said this in the first place but DE has 2 dev teams 1 for PC the other for console yet they put stuff out on PC first. Mind you I really dont care who gets what first I just would like to know why all platforms cant get everything at the same time. Are the 2 dev teams not working together so that everyone can play with the same content at the same time?

And before those with the mindset of "PC master race" start I know warframe was originally for PC but now that its for all platforms I feel everyone should get new content at the same time that's all.

Unfortunately us console players have to have are cert sent to Sony/Microsoft to make sure everything is in order and that's why it takes longer pc does not have to go through cert for the facted that thats were the updates started I think I said this right if not correct me please

6 Promo Codes - Obviously they grant you something ingame when the update is live.
My Theory.
Warframe parts - Excal Umbra
Chassis - Head - Systems - BP
4 parts (i assume)

So there's 2 missing right?
Umbra Syandana (Scarf)
Nikana Prime/Something else?

6 things

Unfortunately us console players have to have are cert sent to Sony/Microsoft to make sure everything is in order and that's why it takes longer pc does not have to go through cert for the facted that thats were the updates started I think I said this right if not correct me please

All content put on consoles has to be checked by Sony/Microsoft prior to be released. Since PC has no requirement, it is released as soon as it is done.

6 Promo Codes - Obviously they grant you something ingame when the update is live.

My Theory.

Warframe parts - Excal Umbra

Chassis - Head - Systems - BP

4 parts (i assume)

So there's 2 missing right?

Umbra Syandana (Scarf)

Nikana Prime/Something else?

6 things

I hope your wrong or else I'll be missing a part.

What about those who missed the day in putting the code? Hope its not anything important.

If it's free, I highly doubt it's important. The worst that could happen is you miss out on some exclusive cosmetics or other irrelevant items. Admittedly, I'd still be a little salty and jealous of others who got all 6 codes in time, but meh..

If it's free, I highly doubt it's important. The worst that could happen is you miss out on some exclusive cosmetics or other irrelevant items. Admittedly, I'd still be a little salty and jealous of others who got all 6 codes in time, but meh..

there is not exclusive things in warframe besides the founders stuffs and i doubt DE want to get their blood pressure that high (because of the salt that could generate on forums, get it? ok jk...kinda) giving limited stuffs(which as we have seen with the recent skins thingy the word limited doesnt exist in DE vocabulary) wouldnt be a good choice on their part, more likely is going to be some kind of headstart for something on U18 or some trivial thing like boosters,resources, etc