Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dat Snapdragon For Mios

Deshiel

I built Mios today and I was like... Okay lets grind for the mod. I ask politely for directions on where to search for it and I am sent to Phobos. I use random matchup but as soon as we all load in I ask the other players if they are here for the snapdragon aswel. To my suprise they all reply that they are.

I am kind of relieved. This means that we all fight for the same goal and they will surely let me know if they find it without me. But then... To my horror... One of them says... Been grinding it nonstop for three days... 

I am like geez lets hope that we will not share the same outcome..." Well thats nothing." The other player says  " I have been grinding it for five days and it didn't drop!"

I was kinda feeling devastaded by now, almost wanting to exit the mission and go do something else.

But then the third player also joins the conversation and he says.

"I am glad I'm not alone in this. I have been trying to get it for 8 days now."

At that point I didn't even believe that I will ever get it, but I didn't want to leave the guys there alone.

Is it realy so hard to get that snapdragon mod?

Probably a lot easier than Trinity Prime Systems. Or Ash P BP.

Nobody keeps believing me but... I actualy grinded all trinity P parts on the first try and in a row, so that was my fastest grind ever. But times have been dark since then... Am I cursed for TASTING the RNGeezus' blessing?!

Stances need to finally be converted into something else. From dropping mod cards to slottable knowledge that can be earned reliably. 

Sure, a few people will cry out "but muh trades"...but we all know that in the long run this would be far healthier for the game. Unfortunately it won't change as this game is all about that grind bout that grind...

New melee weapons always sound interesting

Not farming the stance

I'll go ahead and just toss the Mios the second I max it when it hits PS4, forget it

That's how I was too!

However after giving it a proper shot(forma and a potato) it really is a great weapon.

Edited by kiteohatto