Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara. How Do You Feel About Her?

Swailwort

Personally, I think I will main her. She seems extremely amazing and useful in a team (imo)

Her first skill is lovely. Beautifully done. Reminds me of Sneak Tools mod from Skyrim and Thief. Invisible arrow hides everyone inside it, whereas CC arrow seems very useful.

Second skill...guiding Arrows and Projectiles? Yes, please. I want to hit my Tonkor at more than 300 meters.

Third skill. Slow Loki, with loot stealing? Does that mean I can farm Neurodes on Earth stealing them? YEEEES!

Fourth Skill. Exalted Bow. Must take primary mods. Hope high critical ratio and damage.

Looks: Beautiful. Couldn't be better for the theme and the universe.

So...do you guys share my enthusiasm?

She seems incredibly fun to play and will likely be the stealth frame in the game.

Taunt

Sleep

Spammable invisibility

Looting

Zipline attacking (GG infested)

Long range support

High damage ult

The You can see DE went all out on this frame.

0/10 not named artemis she sucks no competition.

In all seriousness, I really can't wait to try this frame out. Let's hope de doesn't put her behind a grind fest again

not sure if serious, tell of the lastest 6 frames relased wich havent been behind an inmense grind wall?

anyway she really looks really fun to play

Edited by salubri

not sure if serious, tell of the lastest 6 frames relased wich havent been behind an inmense grind wall?

anyway she really looks really fun to play

Uh, mesa requires farming rotten salad's coordinates from invasions that happen uncommonly, not to mention her horrible rng for her parts.

Chroma requires farming FOUR DIFFERENT FRAMES, with different parts of each frame.

Atlas was put behind a horrendous wall of a 10% chance of pherliac pods

And wukong was put behind clan research, which requires materials EXCLUSIVE from ALERTS

Need I go on?

She seems incredibly fun to play and will likely be the stealth frame in the game.

Taunt

Sleep

Spammable invisibility

Looting

Zipline attacking (GG infested)

Long range support

High damage ult

The You can see DE went all out on this frame.

Oh Boy, Haven't thought about Ziplining in Infested Missions!!! 2 hours ODS, there I go!

Definitely more interesting frame in the last couple of updates, but I am not keen on her looks at all. Ability-wise she is looking pretty interesting but due to the nature of the game being oriented heavily on rushing and run n' gun gameplay the controle-able arrow ability may end up barely used outside of spy missions.

Will probably craft her.

I'm extremely content with what I've seen for this frame. I haven't been this excited for a Warframe in a long time. Finally getting what i wanted, a stealth female frame with cloaking and a great kit.

Exactly the same. Haven't been as excited for a Warframe since....Volt Prime. Yes. A @(*()$ Prime.

Oh Boy, Haven't thought about Ziplining in Infested Missions!!! 2 hours ODS, there I go!

-Hit sent/Kubrow with invis

-Sit on zipline

-Profit

You can draw enemies together for even easier looting. She will be amazing. Amazingly her looting skilll is her most lackluster skill. I more concern with her ult, Most i saw was 7K crit, wonder if it has scaling.

I feel like she won't go far in a T4.

Stealth is all well and good, but nullifiers and bombards won't give a damn, especially if you're with your team.

Great solo frame, perfect for spy and exterminate. Not so much in end game and defense missions.

And if anyone wants to bring up how great she can do in a team by just keeping herself alive, or by killing higher priority targets, i'll show you everyone's hatred of Limbo.

Edited by (XB1)Gray Silhouette