Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nitain Extract

Axeroix

wouldn't that destroy the purpose of alert only resource if it's available all time?

Sort of, but you can only do an Alert once, so having the alerts last for 6 hours means that no matter when someone logs on they can grab one, it won't change the fact that you can only get 4 per day, it just makes it easier to do so.

Edited by pokeyoface

I'd add something like hidden caches/medalions for bonus nitain troughout the mission or some sort of agile, hard-to-catch units that would drop bonus nitain in addition to the one given for completion.

Pls DE It's not that hard to make the game more varied and less grindy.

What this dude said. Your suggestion would make things even worse.

Not really. It would result in a higher net throughput and would make things a lot more predictable. I don't see how having 4 alerts back to back with a duration of 6h each would result in you getting less than 4 alerts lasting 30 min at random times throughout the day.

How frequently do you, personally, encounter all 4 alerts within your daily gameplay time?

Not really. It would result in a higher net throughput and would make things a lot more predictable. I don't see how having 4 alerts back to back with a duration of 6h each would result in you getting less than 4 alerts lasting 30 min at random times throughout the day.

How frequently do you, personally, encounter all 4 alerts within your daily gameplay time?

3 out of ?

As there are some that occur late at night like.. 4am.

And there are days with more than 4 but you will never get them unless, again, you don't sleep .

Regardless of how you slice it, you wont be able to hit everyone. Id rather they all be 1 hour but increase in frequency/give more in 1 go.

Even if you can predict it, if you dont have the time, you don't have the time. That fact will never change.

Both ways (longer duration or more frequent )have their flaws that neither can fix.

Manage your clan better if your having a hard time. :P

I'm in a 100person storm clan, and most of us are contributing. If someone is not they get kicked from the clan for leeching. Clans are about the community. We just finished contributing to all the parts yesterday, in 2 days everyone in the clan can start building Wukong.

This whole resource is actually a stepping stone in clan-downsizing.

Sorry, but this is the truth. I understand if people are busy with their lives, but if the alert is up everyone online in the clan better be doing it.

Manage your clan better if your having a hard time. :P

I'm in a 100person storm clan, and most of us are contributing. If someone is not they get kicked from the clan for leeching. Clans are about the community. We just finished contributing to all the parts yesterday, in 2 days everyone in the clan can start building Wukong.

This whole resource is actually a stepping stone in clan-downsizing.

Sorry, but this is the truth. I understand if people are busy with their lives, but if the alert is up everyone online in the clan better be doing it.

How do you manage people opting to play the most recent releases over this game? This was a horribly implemented idea and they need to know it so they make changes/never repeat it. 

How do you manage people opting to play the most recent releases over this game? This was a horribly implemented idea and they need to know it so they make changes/never repeat it. 

If we didn't have so many people that absolutely have to have the newest things now instead of two weeks from now, this would not be an issue.

If we didn't have so many people that absolutely have to have the newest things now instead of two weeks from now, this would not be an issue.

You mis-spelled "months" there. That's a very generous estimate of how long it will take my clan to finish the wukong research.

As a side note, we still don't have the knux either due to the massive cryotic requirements.

Im seeing these alerts everytime im on and im busy being a dad when not at work, theyre plentyful - they need everyone in a clan to contribute. Most dont bother, others skip the grind and spend the plat.

That's the problem. The required amounts for research alone are forcing larger clans to get every contributing if theywantto complete the research. A lot of players don't even know what Nitain is used for so they don't go to their dojo to assist with research.

Edited by Crewell

That's the problem. The required amounts for research alone are forcing larger clans to get every contributing if theywantto complete the research. A lot of players don't even know what Nitain is used for so they don't go to their dojo to assist with research.

Thats the job of the warlord though. Im one myself, ive been using MOTD to explain what it is.

Looking at the WarframeAlerts Twitter over the past couple days, it looks like Nitain Extract alerts occur every 4-5 hours (between the start times of two consecutive alerts), meaning it's not too difficult to predict when the next alert will appear to within a one-hour or so window.

A clan at 10% maximum capacity (100/1000 for a Moon clan, only counting active members) with each member obtaining 2 Nitain Extracts each day should take 3 days to complete contributions for each stage of Wukong's research. A clan at 5% maximum capacity (50/1000 for a Moon clan) with each member obtaining 1 Nitain Extract each day should take 2 weeks to complete contributions each stage of Wukong's research. Unless your clan is severely under-performing (or is in need of a downsize), this shouldn't be taking "months".

A clan at 10% maximum capacity (100/1000 for a Moon clan, only counting active members) with each member obtaining 2 Nitain Extracts each day should take 3 days to complete contributions for each stage of Wukong's research. A clan at 5% maximum capacity (50/1000 for a Moon clan) with each member obtaining 1 Nitain Extract each day should take 2 weeks to complete contributions each stage of Wukong's research. Unless your clan is severely under-performing (or is in need of a downsize), this shouldn't be taking "months".

I think your math is out. I get 5.5 days (11 per active member) and 22 days (22 per active member) respectively for the two examples. Still not the end of the world as it's made out to be though.

I think your math is out. I get 5.5 days (11 per active member) and 22 days (22 per active member) respectively for the two examples. Still not the end of the world as it's made out to be though.

My numbers were per stage of research (counting the 5 Nitain for the Wukong Blueprint and 6 Nitain for the component blueprints separately) rather than combining them together. The end result is the same.

Good luck, because it seems they are going to be adamant about it for a while. Like I said clans are about community, if your clan/ community decides to be lazy then expect to pay the consequences. It's the job of the clan moderators to make sure everyone is contributing even a little bit. Clan downsizing is already happening, and they are using Wukong to start the process.

No worries because like every new resource there will eventually be a way to farm it fast. (Given the description of it, I expect it in Archwing missions)

Thats the job of the warlord though. Im one myself, ive been using MOTD to explain what it is.

Give this guy a medal of recognition. Bringing everyone together towards a goal.