Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Told You So

Davoodoo

gr8, but how that undermines my point again??

Because you implied that it was only on sales. So either you want to say it came back and it's okay then your post is a rave, either you want to say it's only here for cash and you're wrong since it's again farmable. How about some consistency in your idea?

Edit : Who cares about one syandana anyway?

Edited by nonscience

Don't forget about, the Misa prime syadana included in the pack.

Yeah, and I think that's the bigger thing. It's a chance for those of us who missed out on things to get them without trivializing the fact that people got them before. I would be so on top of this if it was the Targis Armor instead of the Misa. Was not playing back when that was released.

Plus you're getting plat, which is half the reason to buy it in the first place.

Edited by Ceryk

Thx de for removing piece of gear just to resell it later. 0 Production costs but 60$ price tag.

gr8, but how that undermines my point again??

Because, just like most gear in this game, If you can buy it, you can farm it. The removed it at first so it wouldn't dilute the loot tables further (that's a bigger discussion) and since they are bringing it back for a month, it's also farmable.

My point was that 1 of reasons for removal was to resell it to us and that de tries to make us buy stuff that was already in game.

How that undermines my point again??

-Choice.

It's your choice if you want to buy it or not, they are not forcing you either, since you will be able to farm for him once the Vault pack is released.

My point was that 1 of reasons for removal was to resell it to us and that de tries to make us buy stuff that was already in game.

Why do you even care? SOME people didn't had the chance to get cosmetics exclusives, so this is basically another chance to get them, and the weapons and frame are farmable. 

Because your point doesn't undermine the game. The Prime Vault is there for stuff that's been vaulted, mainly the cosmetics, which is what most people will be buying the vault for anyways. If you could only buy Frost Prime and the gear, then we'd have a problem, but the fact that it's farmable during its vault opening balances that out. if people who don't have it want it, then they can either farm it or buy it.

I want Misa Prime and the Titan extractor Prime, so there goes my money. :3

Why do you even care? SOME people didn't had the chance to get cosmetics exclusives, so this is basically another chance to get them, and the weapons and frame are farmable. 

Im all up for them getting misa syandana, im not ok with removing stuff from the game to have excuse to dilute this pack with it to reach pretty steep 60$ pricetag with 0 production costs.

DE actually put no work into this and tries to make money off it.

AAA works for few years, sometimes throws up new engine, produces tons of models and textures, effects, scripts, sometimes ai, story, marketing etc, then keeps servers running for few years. Then most of these are not considered worth 60$ pricetag.

De however just makes few changes to their website and introduces new payment option for the same 60$.

Im all up for ppl buying stuff from de, but i expect this stuff to be worth its price.
Edited by Davoodoo