Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Told You So

Davoodoo

Prime Stuff In Warframe Will Be Divided In Two Parts

-Prime Access

-Vault Access

Prime Access will release a new warframe, every cycle, which is 90 days. While we don't know yet, but the vault access will cycle at some point in time, this is to reduce the stress on the drop table for the new items being added and keeping the old ones for a sustained amount of time. There are also new players joining the game everyday, learning about this stuff slowly, but why would frost prime take up data on their hard drive if they can never obtain it, besides watching other people play with a frame they will never get, because they never joined the game earlier. So DE is reusing their resources and adding more use to farming in the void and how it works.

i dont get it... whats op's problem?

I dont mind the prime vault coming back. It gives a chance for newer players to the game to get the previously vaulted gear. Which is nice, since I know that some newer players hate that just because they picked up the game later, they were punished by not given the chance to pick up this stuff. DE bringing it back is definitely a smart move.

Personally, i wish they had a separate pack that just had the accessories and reduced platinum, rather than $60 for the full set, but I guess that may only be for this one.

DE can bring back all Prime Accesses back and sell them for $60 each and I wouldn't care. If people want to skip the grind that way then that's fine by me. I'm not gonna buy them though in a long time. Only issue here is that the cosmetics aren't exclusive anymore.

DE can bring back all Prime Accesses back and sell them for $60 each and I wouldn't care. If people want to skip the grind that way then that's fine by me. I'm not gonna buy them though in a long time. Only issue here is that the cosmetics aren't exclusive anymore.

They did say in the past that the cosmetics may or may not return, so they were never 100% exclusive to Prime Access even from the start.

i dont get it... whats op's problem?

I dont mind the prime vault coming back. It gives a chance for newer players to the game to get the previously vaulted gear. Which is nice, since I know that some newer players hate that just because they picked up the game later, they were punished by not given the chance to pick up this stuff. DE bringing it back is definitely a smart move.

Personally, i wish they had a separate pack that just had the accessories and reduced platinum, rather than $60 for the full set, but I guess that may only be for this one.

My problems are.

First removing option for new players to get this without plat. Bringing it back isnt nice and friendly move, its barely fixing problem they themselves produced and its not even a proper fix since it will be gone in 3 months anyway becoming problem once again.

My 2nd problem is de not working for their money and ppl being ok with it. 60$ pack should have stuff that would justify it costing 60$ and since frost prime and misa syandana were already in the game for all this time then this stuff should actually be free.

My 3rd problem are ppl encouraging de to remove stuff from the game to resell it. Removing stuff directly hurts you, de printing money doesnt benefit you actually it discourages them from developing worthwhile content so it again directly hurts you and you still defend that crap.

If you decide that you can spend 60$ on it then go on and buy it but dont pretend its good deal and nothing is wrong.

My problems are.

First removing option for new players to get this without plat. Bringing it back isnt nice and friendly move, its barely fixing problem they themselves produced and its not even a proper fix since it will be gone in 3 months anyway becoming problem once again.

My 2nd problem is de not working for their money and ppl being ok with it. 60$ pack should have stuff that would justify it costing 60$ and since frost prime and misa syandana were already in the game for all this time then this stuff should actually be free.

My 3rd problem are ppl encouraging de to remove stuff from the game to resell it. Removing stuff directly hurts you, de printing money doesnt benefit you actually it discourages them from developing worthwhile content so it again directly hurts you and you still defend that crap.

If you decide that you can spend 60$ on it then go on and buy it but dont pretend its good deal and nothing is wrong.

I'm pretty sure Frost Prime will be back on farm tables.

@ yur 2nd problem :

Yur asking for free stuff just because they already exist in the game?

What do yu mean DE doesn't work for their money? We are getting free content on a regular basis, even more than what other MMOs usually offer and yur complaining that DE doesn't work for their money because they decide to resell an old package?

The way I see it, DE is totally allowed to do whatever they want to market their items. Only one they refuse to remarket is Founder items which they themselves have repeatedly stated before.

@ 3rd problem :

DE needs an incentive for players to buy the pack.

People can just decide to farm the parts once Frost Prime unvaults, so DE makes an offer to people who are looking to buy some past Exclusives as well as the Frost Prime pack.

And it is cheaper than before, exactly because it already exists in the game for a long time, people need reasons to buy, and DE are giving them reasons to buy.

All I hear is someone not happy their precious exclusives are being sold again at a later date and they are not special anymore.  

I only hope for a seperate pack between Frost Prime Pack and the Accessory pack that's all that needs to happen.

So, yeah, DE hasn't put any effort into this new vault access, and they're just money grubbers that soak up money and laugh as nothing is ever implemented, he complained HOURS before update 18. It's dumbasses like you that make founders look bad. You whine and complain about how DE is trying to alter your game, and take all of your money. Well, guess what, surprise surprise, DE has employees to pay! -LE GASP!- You mean to say that a company making it's primary profits from a free to play game is going to use assets they created to continue making profits, allowing them to live comfortably, expand their roster, expand the game, and keep the game free to play?! How could those devious fiends possibly give us completely optional pay aspects to keep the game afloat, while offering non-premium options of farming in game, meaning the game we all like to play has gained more rewards for playing?! 

DE We demand that you stop using these never before stated limited items as you see fit, when you are the ones that created them, to present to us the option of buying things we might have missed in the past, and can also now farm again in game for the same time period. How dare you have the audacity to try and use the holidays, the most lucrative time of the year for anyone selling anything, to bring in revenue to either balance the budget, or create a surplus in case there is a drought of sales and you need ear marked funds to keep employees paid and everything running smoothly.

/sarcasm

But really, get over yourself bro. DE made all their S#&$, they can damn well do as they please with it. Don't like it? Do us all a favor and go find game you actually like and delete your account. Thank you, never come again =)

@ yur 2nd problem :

What do yu mean DE doesn't work for their money? We are getting free content on a regular basis, even more than what other MMOs usually offer and yur complaining that DE doesn't work for their money because they decide to resell an old package?

The way I see it, DE is totally allowed to do whatever they want to market their items. Only one they refuse to remarket is Founder items which they themselves have repeatedly stated before.

@ 3rd problem :

People can just decide to farm the parts once Frost Prime unvaults, so DE makes an offer to people who are looking to buy some past Exclusives as well as the Frost Prime pack.

And it is cheaper than before, exactly because it already exists in the game for a long time, people need reasons to buy, and DE are giving them reasons to buy.

All I hear is someone not happy their precious exclusives are being sold again at a later date and they are not special anymore.  

I only hope for a seperate pack between Frost Prime Pack and the Accessory pack that's all that needs to happen.

Yes im saying that if it didnt require any additional work then it shouldnt cost anything more.

"If you charge 40 cents here and 50 cents there, then it's not free!"  

You get option to get stuff within game and with every patch you are more discouraged to do so, but it aint free as long as it brings devs money.

Pack offering value for its price isnt reasonable incentive??

F*** me, i need to remind you of ppl buying exca for 75p due to it being reasonable priced?? or maybe cheap as hell ictus sentinel pack with helios, darvo daily deals selling out. Obviously no incentive here and obviously no one buys that stuff.

Except frost aint cheaper than before because frost prime actually had no prime access and only money it brought was by player driven trading and before he was removed acceptable price for whole set was 20-40p and ppl actually bought it instead of farming because that price was great incentive.

And i hear idiot who havent checked his facts. I was always against exclusives(yes, exca prime should be available for everyone) and i was always against vaulting stuff(and i actually mentioned it in that thread)

So yeah, gr8 job misinterpreting other ppl words.

But really, get over yourself bro. DE made all their S#&$, they can damn well do as they please with it. Don't like it? Do us all a favor and go find game you actually like and delete your account. Thank you, never come again =)

Get over yourself. Youre introducing double standards here.

Im not denying that they can use it however they want as long as it doesnt break the law.

I can however complain about it when i dont find it acceptable.

If you want to tell company that they can do what they want then you must also tell me to do what i want about it.

Edited by Davoodoo

Whenever I feel indignant about not being able to buy the Syandana alone for... I dunno, ten bucks? I remember this;

Prime Access Accessories, ALONE, are $50. With no plat.

If you wanted the 'Frame, weapon, accessories, and a bunch of plat, guess the price. $100+.

They're offering 'Frame, weapons, accessories and a bunch of plat, for the same price as JUST the accessories.

Now... why are you complaining again?

Whenever I feel indignant about not being able to buy the Syandana alone for... I dunno, ten bucks? I remember this;

Prime Access Accessories, ALONE, are $50. With no plat.

If you wanted the 'Frame, weapon, accessories, and a bunch of plat, guess the price. $100+.

They're offering 'Frame, weapons, accessories and a bunch of plat, for the same price as JUST the accessories.

Now... why are you complaining again?

My answer to this could be summed up in 

"better doesnt mean good".

@ yur 2nd problem :

@ 3rd problem :

I was going to say all this, but now I don't have too. Thanks.

Get over yourself. Youre introducing double standards here.

Im not denying that they can use it however they want as long as it doesnt break the law.

I can however complain about it when i dont find it acceptable.

If you want to tell company that they can do what they want then you must also tell me to do what i want about it.

Oh, I'm not introducing a double standard. You are more than free to have the intellectual capacity of a dung beetle. I'm just saying that your inane little temper tantrum is entirely devoid of practical business sense and any valid reasoning besides 'I don't like this so I'm going to piss and moan like a prepubescent CoD player who got Sagrus Rukt by people who actually have developed fine motor skills. Straw manning aside, DE is simply making money off of something people with money are willing to pay for. By your logic, DE should never sell shiny things people want again and shut down? Even if I didn't jump to the extreme to show the incredible stupidity of your argument, if DE stopped selling things we already have, like marketplace Syandanas and prime access packs, how would they make any money? It takes money to run servers and maintain staff, electronics, this site, and a bunch of other things they have going on. 

In the end, yes, you can have your incredibly stupid and childish outlook, I just prefer not to have to bare the stench of you soiling your diaper around the rest of the community. If you don't wanna pay for Vault Access, and that butt cream still hasn't gotten rid of the rash, go buy ice cream with the money you didn't spend, and pay people to pretend to be the friends you ostracize at every junction.

Oh, I'm not introducing a double standard. You are more than free to have the intellectual capacity of a dung beetle. I'm just saying that your inane little temper tantrum is entirely devoid of practical business sense and any valid reasoning besides 'I don't like this so I'm going to piss and moan like a prepubescent CoD player who got Sagrus Rukt by people who actually have developed fine motor skills. Straw manning aside, DE is simply making money off of something people with money are willing to pay for. By your logic, DE should never sell shiny things people want again and shut down? Even if I didn't jump to the extreme to show the incredible stupidity of your argument, if DE stopped selling things we already have, like marketplace Syandanas and prime access packs, how would they make any money? It takes money to run servers and maintain staff, electronics, this site, and a bunch of other things they have going on. 

In the end, yes, you can have your incredibly stupid and childish outlook, I just prefer not to have to bare the stench of you soiling your diaper around the rest of the community. If you don't wanna pay for Vault Access, and that butt cream still hasn't gotten rid of the rash, go buy ice cream with the money you didn't spend, and pay people to pretend to be the friends you ostracize at every junction.

I actually pointed out within this thread what are my expectations for de, pack value for price and amount of work i expect for 60$ and compared it to how much work de did while expecting 60$.

So yeah nice strawman you got there misinterpreting what i said.

Ad hominem also helps.

Your argument is filled with fallacies.

Edited by Davoodoo

I actually pointed out within this thread what are my expectations for de, its value for price and amount of work i expect for 60$.

So yeah nice strawman you got there misinterpreting what i said.

Ad hominem also helps.

Your argument is filled with fallacies.

Nice pointing out a concept I pointed out myself before actually pointing out your flawed logic in my initial post and not addressing any of them, and then mentioning my own logic having supposed fallacies without pointing out a single one, or the flaws within it. I devolve to ad hominem because you haven't given anything refuting my arguments, and your 'point' is easily refuted. As your tiny brain couldn't actually find within the insults I added, lemme spell this out real simple for you; 'You're entitled to your opinion, just don't act like a child when a company you have no say over decides not to heed it because it doesn't make sense for them as a company.' Let me also say what I already said in my previous post; 'You can also just ignore it. It's not like DE is forcing you to buy it. You can just ignore it and quit being angry  about something that you've chosen not to have any affect on your account.'

So what, they are a business and the business needs to turn a profit. Reintroducing gear (that does not require development time) that many new players missed in an attempt to make money is a bad thing?

They make money and have time to work on other things. If you don't like it, don't buy it. If you wanna farm for it, go ahead.

Your being unreasonable.

Edited by Educated_Beast

You actually doing an REAL argument WITH noting fallacies?! :D

In that case:

List of falacies:

Make sure to pick out the ones that matter and are present to prove your point and to show who trully has the better aurgument!

1. Red Herring: Where someone introduces an irrelevant point into an argument. He may think (or he may want us to think) it proves his side, but it really doesn’t.

• Grizzly bears can’t be dangerous – they look so cute.
  • When the presidential candidate was asked whether he’d name as a running mate someone who was opposed to abortion, he replied: “It would be incredibly presumptive for someone who has yet to earn his party’s nomination to be picking a vice president. However, the main criterion I would use in choosing a running mate would be whether the person was capable of being president.”

2. Ad Hominem: Where someone attacks an opponent’s character, or his motives for believing something, instead of disproving his opponent’s argument.

• Jenny: “My uncle says that all murderers should be put to death because then nobody would want to murder anybody anymore.” Sylvia: “Wasn’t your uncle in jail once? I don’t think that we can trust somebody’s opinion who was once a criminal.”
  • I know everybody thinks Einstein’s theory of relativity is correct, but I can’t accept it. Einstein believed in evolution.

3. Genetic Fallacy: Where someone condemns an argument because of where it began, how it began, or who began it.

• Jenny: “I think abortion is the murder of innocent children.” Clyde: “The only reason why you disagree with abortion is because you were abused as a child and you have never recovered from it.”
  • Bert: “Mr Gritchus, why do you always wear suspenders and never a belt?” Mr Gritchus: “Because belts were developed in the military centuries ago and were used by soldiers. Since the military is evil, and belts came from the military, therefore I can’t wear a belt.”

4. Tu Quoque (You Too): Where someone dismisses your viewpoint on an issue because you are yourself inconsistent in that very thing.

• Fred: “I wouldn’t smoke cigarettes if I were you. It is a bad habit and it will bring you all kinds of problems.” Jake: “Don’t tell me not to smoke. You do it, too.”
  • “I don’t see what is wrong with speeding – everybody does it.”

5. Faulty Appeal to Authority: Where someone appeals to the authority of someone who has no special knowledge in the area they are discussing.

• My car mechanic says the best way to fix computer problems is to just give the computer a good, sharp kick.
  • Bert: “I’ve been homeschooled all of my life, and I think it has helped me out a lot.” Clyde: “The man who has the highest IQ in the world said he didn’t think homeschooling turned out good citizens. He said he didn’t think homeschoolers received enough socialization, so they will become social misfits. Do you still think homeschooling is a good idea?”

6. Appeal to the People: Where someone claims his viewpoint is correct just because many other people agree with it.

• Political Candidate: “My opponent says abortion is murder – despite the fact that a recent poll concluded 76% of Americans believe an abortion does not murder an innocent child.”
  • It looks as if more people vacation in Florida than any other place. It must be the nicest place in America to visit.

Making Assumptions

1. Circular Reasoning: Where someone attempts to prove his conclusion by simply restating it. He says “P is true because Q is true, and Q is true because P is true.”

• Jimmy: Dad, why do I have to learn logic? Dad: Because it will help to develop your mind. Jimmy: Why will it develop my mind? Dad: Because it will help you think better.

2. Equivocation: Where the meaning of a word is changed in the middle of an argument.

• If the English don’t drive on the right side of the road, what are they doing on the wrong side?
  • Dad: “Son, when you grow up I want you to always be a responsible young man.” Son: “But Dad, I am already very responsible. Whenever something breaks around here, it seems as if I am always responsible.”

3. Loaded Question: Where someone asks one question which assumes the answer to a second question.

• Neighbor: “Why do you like to disturb the neighborhood by playing your music so loud everybody can hear it a mile away?” [Does the neighbor really like to disturb the neighborhood?]
  • Judge: “Have you stopped beating your poor dog yet?” [Has he ever begun beating his dog?]

4. Part-to-Whole: Where someone asserts that what is true of part of something must also be true of the whole thing together.

• Child: “Mommy, why is this feather pillow so heavy? It only has feathers in it and little feathers weigh hardly anything.”
  • If I can break this bunch of sticks, one by one, Mommy, why can’t I break a bunch of sticks together?

5. Whole-to-Part: Where someone asserts that what is true of something as a whole must also be true of each of its parts. This is the reverse of the part-to-whole fallacy.

• If our bag of potato chips won’t float when I throw it in the pond, why will one of my potato chips float by itself?
  • If I can’t break this bunch of sticks, all at once, Mommy, shouldn’t I be able to break each individual stick?

6. Either-Or: Where someone asserts that we must chose between two things, when in fact we have more alternatives.

• Either you’re an American or you are a Communist. You aren’t from America, so you must be a Communist.
  • Either you believe in evolution, or you are totally irrational. You say you don’t believe in evolution, so you must be irrational.

Statistical Fallacies

1. Hasty Generalization: Where someone generalizes about a class or group based upon a small and poor sample.

• All plumbers are brilliant. I know a plumber who can calculate Pi to the 289,954th digit.
  • “Southerners talk fast. I was just on the phone with one and he sure talked fast.”

2. Weak Analogy: Where someone claims that some items which have only a few minor similarities are practically the same in almost everything else.

• Clyde: “I think it is all right for governments in developing countries to execute citizens who don’t agree with the government. If you want to make an omelet, then you have to break a few eggs.”
  • A cloud is 75% water. A watermelon is 75% water. Since a plane can fly through a cloud, therefore a plane can fly through a watermelon.

3. Post-hoc-ergo-propter-hoc: Where someone assumes that since A happened before B, A must have caused B.

• Our rooster crows every morning. Then the sun comes up. Now do you understand how important roosters are?
  • Christianity came along in the first century, and a few hundred years after that, the Roman Empire fell. Christianity must have made it fall.

4. Proof-by-lack-of-evidence: Where someone claims something is true simply because nobody has yet given them any evidence to the contrary.

• “There must be mountain lions living in Illinois, because I haven’t seen any proof that none exist.”
  • No evidence has been found that life does not exist on other planets. Therefore, we are not alone in the universe.

Propaganda

1. Appeal to Fear: Where someone moves you to fear the consequences of not doing what he wants.

• Prosecuting Attorney: “Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I urge you to convict John Jones of this crime of murder. We need to put him where he can never commit any crimes. If you don’t convict him, you may be his next victim.”
  • Restaurant owner: “You no lika’ da’ pizzas? I send over my cousin Tony for a little change a’ mind. He maka’ you lika’ da’ pizzas.”
  • Do you know what kind of damage a loose cow can do on your farm. Imagine what would happen if your electric fence failed and your cows wandered into the neighbors field. Buy a “Zapper” electric fence and you won’t have to worry about it.

2. Appeal to Pity: Where someone urges us to do something only because we pity him, or we pity something associated with him.

• Radio advertisement: “Mr Jones lost the last election because his opponent used a smear campaign to discredit him. Mr Jones lost the election before that because of voter fraud. Don’t you think it is about time you voted for Mr Jones?”
  • Motorist: “But officer, this is the fifth ticket I’ve been given this year. If I get another ticket, then they will take my license away, and I won’t be able to drive to work. My wife and children will starve.”

3. Bandwagon: Where someone pressures us to do something just because many other people like us are doing it.

• Clyde: “Dad, can I go to see the movie “Attack of the Killer Wombats?” Dad: “No, son, you can’t go. I heard that movie has bad things in it.” Clyde: “Awe, come on, everybody’s going to see it.”
  • “More Americans get their news from ABC than from any other source.”

4. Exigency: Where someone offers nothing more than a time limit as a reason for us to do what he wants.

• Genuine lead teacups! Now 95% off! Hurry, while supplies last!
  • Mr: “Come on, why don’t you marry me today?” Miss: “Oh, I can’t make up my mind. I only met you this morning. Don’t you think it is a little early.” Mr: “I’m leaving tonight and won’t be back for several years. If you don’t marry me now, we may never have another chance.”

5. Repetition: Where a message is repeated loudly and very often in the hope that it will eventually be believed.

• “Eat Sugarloops for breakfast! Eat Sugarloops for lunch! Eat Sugarloops for supper! Eat Sugarloops all the time! You will love Sugarloops.

6. Transfer: Where an advertiser gets us to associate our good or bad feelings about one thing, to another unrelated thing.

• In a commercial, a handsome man with big bulging muscles is seen working out on the new “Gutwrencher” exercise machine. The announcer says, “Tone up your muscles in two weeks!”
  • In a commercial, Gara Gorgeous, the famous movie star with beautiful hair, holds up a bottle of shampoo and says. “Use Shimmer Bounce shampoo for better looking and better smelling hair.”
  • “Purefresh Mountain Spring Water”

7. Snob Appeal: Where someone encourages us to think his product would make us better, or stand out, from everybody else.

• Advertisement: “Why read those boring logic books like everybody else does? You know you’re better than that. You need more intellectual stimulation. Read The Fallacy Detective. Be more logical than the rest.”
  • Buy skunk brand perfume. You will stand out in the crowd.

8. Appeal to Tradition: Where we are encouraged to buy a product or do something because it is associated with something old.

• A black and white photograph of man building a guitar. The caption reads: “Play Martin Guitars. Our expert guitar craftsmen build guitars using only the most time honored traditions.”
  • A black and white photograph of an old 1920’s coupe on one page, and on the next a picture of a smart modern looking coupe whizzing down the road. Caption reads: “Ford Thunderbird: yesterday, today and tomorrow.”

9. Appeal to Hi-tech: Where someone urges us to buy something because it is the “latest thing” – but not necessarily because it is the best thing.

• Clyde: “Hey Bert, you need to buy one of these new Niko shoes. They have hi-tech “Dinotraction.” It’s a new special feature that helps you cling onto the back of a running plesiosaur without falling off.”
  • Our “Laundry Ball” cleans your clothes automatically with our patented method of defusing the ionization of the fetezoic acids and implanting a catalyst.

Ladies and getle men LEEEETTSS GET READY TO AURGUUEEEEEE!!!!

DEBATE! (keep it fun though).

]\'[

Edited by MokutoBunshi

My answer to this could be summed up in 

"better doesnt mean good".

Well, no, that's why it's called "better". (Been on r/Dadjokes for too long now. Apologies.)

Was the regular Prime Access 'good?' Whatever good is to you, I suppose. I personally think offering a way for lazy/impatient people to get stuff, while supporting the Devs, is a great idea. And bringing back old content for less than half the cost (closer to a third), is a better idea, because not only do we benefit, (we meaning people who couldn't obtain this before it was gone), the Devs benefit by getting a little more money from people who, as before, are lazy or impatient.

And, yes, yes, there's buy-only content, but if you're complaining about the price of a virtual item, which has no other value than to make you in-game character look pretty, there are bigger problems at hand. Not worth the price, don't buy it, simple.

So what, they are a business and the business needs to turn a profit. Reintroducing gear (that does not require development time) that many new players missed in an attempt to make money is a bad thing?

They make money and have time to work on other things. If you don't like it, don't buy it. If you wanna farm for it, go ahead.

Your being unreasonable.

Im not unreasonable.

Two wrongs doesnt make right. Removing it first and then asking ppl to buy it isnt better option than not removing it in the first place.

Ignoring it will still affect me as de has incentive to remove stuff from game, they have less incentive to develop new stuff and have even higher incentive to disincentivize ppl from grinding.

Nice pointing out a concept I pointed out myself before actually pointing out your flawed logic in my initial post and not addressing any of them, and then mentioning my own logic having supposed fallacies without pointing out a single one, or the flaws within it. I devolve to ad hominem because you haven't given anything refuting my arguments, and your 'point' is easily refuted. As your tiny brain couldn't actually find within the insults I added, lemme spell this out real simple for you; 'You're entitled to your opinion, just don't act like a child when a company you have no say over decides not to heed it because it doesn't make sense for them as a company.' Let me also say what I already said in my previous post; 'You can also just ignore it. It's not like DE is forcing you to buy it. You can just ignore it and quit being angry  about something that you've chosen not to have any affect on your account.'

You started with sarcasm.

In it you already gone into ad hominem, hasty generalization and misinterpreted what i said.

So yeah, is there really anything to respond when you try to circumvent my argument instead of addressing it??

Well, no, that's why it's called "better". (Been on r/Dadjokes for too long now. Apologies.)

Was the regular Prime Access 'good?' Whatever good is to you, I suppose. I personally think offering a way for lazy/impatient people to get stuff, while supporting the Devs, is a great idea. And bringing back old content for less than half the cost (closer to a third), is a better idea, because not only do we benefit, (we meaning people who couldn't obtain this before it was gone), the Devs benefit by getting a little more money from people who, as before, are lazy or impatient.

And, yes, yes, there's buy-only content, but if you're complaining about the price of a virtual item, which has no other value than to make you in-game character look pretty, there are bigger problems at hand. Not worth the price, don't buy it, simple.

Frost prime never had prime access.

Thus appeal to laziness doesnt apply since you could never farm syandana.

And price here jumped from 20-40p to 600p to 60$.

PA was never good, thats why i said "better doesnt mean good".

And virtual items have actual value, production costs. Its actually no different than any other accessory. Thats why simple keychains dont cost thousands of dollars.

Edited by Davoodoo

I skipped the last two pages of posts - but has anybody mentioned that they've always said that they were going to bring vaulted primes back? How is this news at all? How is this feedback, in fact? Could someone move and/or lock this?

Edit: That list of fallacies is great. I always wanted something like it. Merry Christmas, Mokuto.

Edited by SurryCurry

My problems are.

Still not sure what your point even is.

The only remotely valid point I can see is DE reselling stuff for no effort. Except, even thats a flawed issue, because:

1. DE are still putting in effort to work on the rest of the game. Its not like they've just stopped working on anything else at all.

2. Thats just smart business and is frequently seen out in the world. Its a common thing outside of the video game industry. Maybe if they were ONLY selling vaulted gear and not allowing it to be farmed then I would agree. but in this case DE is simply giving player sthe option to skip the grind entirely.

Now, you could argue that rather then do this and vault gear DE should fix the grind issue etc, but thats not an easy fix and we know it isn't likely to happen anytime soon. Either way, its an optional purchase that is in no way a negitive thing IMO.

Its just smart and making the best of assets one already has. $60 is cheaper then PA and this has about as much as a top tier PA.

I just don't see the issue OP.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

I skipped the last two pages of posts - but has anybody mentioned that they've always said that they were going to bring vaulted primes back? How is this news at all? How is this feedback, in fact? Could someone move and/or lock this?

Edit: That list of fallacies is great. I always wanted something like it. Merry Christmas, Mokuto.

Made a list and litterally edited it twice.....

Ironically I don't do xmas :P

]\'[