Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18: The Second Dream

DE_Adam

Awesome to finally see the new update live now, but I still have 2 questions: when will dual dark swords arrive? And when will the burston be granted its new PBR'd concept look that more closely resembles its prime counterpart without the orokin gold on it? Perhaps while on that same topic I was thinking, maybe the standard bratons should also be granted a closer resemblence to its prime since it has one.

On topic with the update however, I am really liking the expanded space within the orbiter. It finally seems closer to a more decent sized interior but now I wonder what those 3 new areas will be. only 1 has a glowing symbol but there's to side areas that I think branch into future rooms.

I can't start the second dream quest, it is not even showing up, and I already finished Natah, any advice?

Have you tried turning it off and back on? More serious note, have you tried selecting it as your main mission on the star chart? It's the first tab on the bar containing alert missions, or, iirc, you can also select quests in the codex.

DO NOT PLAY THE SECOND DREAM QUEST until you are completely and utterly sure of which focus you would like to have.

Because if you end up picking one you do not like, then you're going to have to wade through Sorties until that 5% chance to get a lens for a focus you WOULD like finally reflects light off of RNGesus and lets you at least BEGIN to work on UNLOCKING that focus.

ps

Naramon is utter trash.

DO NOT PLAY THE SECOND DREAM QUEST until you are completely and utterly sure of which focus you would like to have.

Because if you end up picking one you do not like, then you're going to have to wade through Sorties until that 5% chance to get a lens for a focus you WOULD like finally reflects light off of RNGesus and lets you at least BEGIN to work on UNLOCKING that focus.

ps

Naramon is utter trash.

How do you know...? The update was only out a couple hours ago, it's impossible to craft the greater lenses atm.

How do you know...? The update was only out a couple hours ago, it's impossible to craft the greater lenses atm.

You don't need a greater lens, as the end of the quest lets you pick a focus for instant unlock as well as associated (regular) lens.

And the descriptions don't explain what the base focus abilities do in the least.

ps

Naramon is utter trash.

dont listen to this guy. just play and decide whenever. im sure DE will make it easier to obtain lenses. since the greater lenses each require 4 smaller lenses of that type. so im pretty sure its gonna be easier and not just based on RNG.

dont listen to this guy. just play and decide whenever. im sure DE will make it easier to obtain lenses. since the greater lenses each require 4 smaller lenses of that type. so im pretty sure its gonna be easier and not just based on RNG.

The greater lenses are meant to be longterm investments to max out a focus, so it stands to reason that it'd take an extensive amount of play to get the 4 lenses to make one!

So yeah, don't listen to this guy, as you'll still be stuck for at least a few weeks (months if you've got a job or are not a powergamer) with a focus that can definitely not be to your liking.

WoW! - lots to assimilate here. Thank you Dev's JLZT5jb.gif

yes, this ^^) thank you, DE ! (^^

just taking a gentle walk through all the new things by using the new toys and enjoying it

slowly i can take a look back and im open for something ongoing exciting new to go forward in/with warframe ...

The greater lenses are meant to be longterm investments to max out a focus, so it stands to reason that it'd take an extensive amount of play to get the 4 lenses to make one!

So yeah, don't listen to this guy, as you'll still be stuck for at least a few weeks (months if you've got a job or are not a powergamer) with a focus that can definitely not be to your liking.

lol, why should i max out a outer focus when i have enough of it inside me warframe, i looked at the 4 lenses in the market, smiled and didnt simply touch it, and i will not touch it for a long time ... (you read right, ME warframe, we are energy in that game, dude, accept it and things become more easy) ... (^^

Archived