Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18: The Second Dream

DE_Adam

Charge Attacks for Glaive and Redeemer are too slow. I use a Glaive P with Life Strike. It takes too long to throw the damned thing and I get gunned down faster than I can restore health. Same story with Redeemer, takes too long to fire, just not worth anymore to use Life Strike with these. Health Plates spam, here I come.

I can no longer deploy an extractor on Earth. Shows 12/12.

Same problem here. Also, after retrieving a partially-degraded extractor, it gets placed at the beginning of the extractor list. I now have no idea which extractors are at 100% and which are less than that. See below. Apologies for the too-large text. I was not paying attention when resizing.

http://i.imgur.com/mZOUVy3.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yzy0cT9.jpg

Aside from a few minor bugs...Thanks for the great update DE!

In addition to all the cool new toys and features, with one quest, you guys succeeded in adding even more and much welcome depth to the game.

It's really fantastic to see how far this game has come over the last 2 years and you all should be proud of yourselves :)

Finally able to download the update, thanks for the hotfix, DE, kudos. The quest was awesome! Wish I could replay it again.

Also completed two sets sortie missions with random pick-up groups, and while indeed intense, they were not as difficult as I initially thought. With the right frame and weapons (shotgun-only missions can rot in hell for all I care), as well as a bit of common sense and cooperation with your teammates, these sortie missions are perfectly doable.

So, yeah, despite the hiccup, the update is very, very nice.

Sortie Missions

Sortie Missions are now available for all Tenno Mastery Rank 4 or higher!

• Sortie Missions are difficult endgame Missions for experienced Tenno that can be completed alone or with a group.
  • Each Sortie Mission will have its own unique requirements or enemy modifiers, favoring Tenno that have a versatile arsenal.
  • Players can access Sortie Missions through the Sortie Icon through the upper right hand corner of the World State Window in Navigation.
  • Sortie Missions will change daily, and players must complete all three connected Missions to receive a reward from that Season’s pool.
  • Each Sortie Season will last for a period of 15 days before cycling in a new Season with an updated loot table.
  • Players can review the rewards for the current Season in the World State Window.
  • Please note: Sorties must be played in order and all three missions must be completed to receive a reward!

Thank you all for your patience.  Enjoy the Second Dream, Tenno! 

great update. thanks for the quest! it nice.

about sortie mission^ are the rewards have to be same each day? dera vandal bp for yesterday plus dera vandal bp for today... wait... are dera vandal bp for tomorrow? really?

Hello everyone sorry for the inconvenience but the upgrade was so bad they added textures enter anything made my frames come down and the game is not smooth as in the previous version is tildea my pc is i5 gtx 750ti ment played full at 62fps `but with the I have very disappointed update

I hope you please fix the problem thank you very much

I don't know if anyone else is getting this bug.. but after this patch update whenever i charge my bows (ie: dread or paris prime) there is a noise delay; it sounds as if you don't have any charge mods on the bow (btw i have vile acceleration on - before update it sounded much faster)

EDIT: it has been fixed!

EDIT: I have decoded the Tenno Text for the New System:

ehmbraes

thehh ooaesawf

old

Umbras? (!)

The ???

Old.

Well i translated

EH-M-B-AE-S --> (Maybe Umbra)

TH-EH-H        --> The

OO-AE-S        --> Ways

AW-F              --> Of

O-L-D             --> Old

I think it is refering to the Focus Sistem... but.. Umbra? i dont get it... :/

A genuinely beautiful finale(?) to the current arc. I genuinely exclaimed "holy S#&$!" and "what the F***!?" A bunch of times.

U18 has brought a bunch of great changes to Warframe. Recently I've been worried about the state of the gaming industry, what with developers like Overkill and EA DICE nickle & diming their playerbases with truly awful microtransaction and DLC practices. I was actually somewhat worried about the addition of Alertium, sorry, Nitain Extracts, to Warframe would mark the beginning of such practices to one of my favourite games, and the game I use as an example that free-to-play can not only be done well, but extremely so. U18 has shown that  DE are committed to providing an extremely detailed, lovingly crafted experience, and genuinely care about both their product and their playerbase.

All you folks at DE should be damned proud. Please keep up the fantastic work.

If I could applaud and cheer and grant a standing ovation I would.

Wow, what a quest. What an update.

I... just... wow. That was amazing. That whole story line was like riding a high, and I admit I had become quite emotional by the end of it there.

The veil was lifted, and oh my goodness I am in love with this game.

I teared up at the end of the quest. The sheer combination of things, the glorious catharsis of the reveals, coupled with the music, the atmosphere, the emotional voice acting, just... everything coming together and there was this feeling so huge I cannot contain it in mere words.

A gathering storm.

Archived