Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Job Well Done On The Music In The Second Dream

wtrmlnjuc

I just wanted to add my own, praise to this.  Music is such a huge part of story telling and it was nailed.  The inclusion of the Erhu was the perfect touch.  People always say a picture is worth a thousand words, but perhaps sound is worth a thousand more.  

We really need a radio to play various bits of the soundtrack in our liset :P

Also, think we could get this most recent score, DE? I really want that song that plays during the last bit of Second Dream, as the mission complete pops up after Lotus helps you out. It's absolutely beautiful.

Thanks everyone for your kind words... the sound team is very proud of this update and it's great to know you are loving it!

Did you guys hear my cries for more erhus? Because we still need moar.

Best thing you guys have done so far though, I hope you can keep making music like this.

Shame on me, I forgot to mention the music in my super post on the feedback thread, but I have to chime in and really commend you guys for a stunning bit of work with the sound and music there. The final theme in the quest had me feeling the emotion and goosebumping all the way to the conclusion. Well done indeed!

Thanks everyone for your kind words... the sound team is very proud of this update and it's great to know you are loving it!

Even though I'm on PS4 I saw the streaming of The Second Dream on Twitch. My God that music was so epic. My eyes teared a little at that last cutscene. Bravo ! ! ! Great Job Hope following updates are of this quality.