Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am Sorry, Lotus. I... (Spoiler Alert (Somewhat))

Mikaeln

I want to apologize to The Lotus...for I doubted her true intentions. I believed in her with all my conscience, trusted in her protection, sincerity, and elusiveness. Then the shadows of doubt overwhelmed me. I began to doubt in her. I chanted to "Destroy The Lotus," "Burn The Lotus," and "Sooner or later She will fall." I am sorry, Lotus. I am sorry for absolutely everything you have gone through for me. I am sorry for doubting in your love for me. I am sorry for everything. Therefore, I want to extend my sincerest form of thanks to you. May The Lotus live long, and may She be the center of our garden.

I want to apologize to all my fellow Tenno's for I doubted them...when they said The Lotus will not betray us. I am sorry for doubting in their faithfulness, integrity, and honor. We Tenno have been through so much, and there should not be any form of doubt among us. I am sorry for letting doubt and confusion gain the upper hand. I will try my absolute best to try and redeem myself. Additionally, I want to thank all of you for standing up for what was and is right.

May Honor, Integrity, and Faithfulness be always with all of you.

The Orokin were using and abusing us. 

The infestation want to assimilate us. 

The Sentients led by Hunhow wanted to destroy us. 

The Corpus want to dissect us and turn us into robots. 

The Grineer want to kill us 

And Lotus risked her own neck and sacrificed everything she was to save us. If anyone still doubts her they are pretty confused lol. 

I want to apologize to The Lotus...for I doubted her true intentions. I believed in her with all my conscience, trusted in her protection, sincerity, and elusiveness. Then the shadows of doubt overwhelmed me. I began to doubt in her. I chanted to "Destroy The Lotus," "Burn The Lotus," and "Sooner or later She will fall." I am sorry, Lotus. I am sorry for absolutely everything you have gone through for me. I am sorry for doubting in your love for me. I am sorry for everything. Therefore, I want to extend my sincerest form of thanks to you. May The Lotus live long, and may She be the center of our garden.

I want to apologize to all my fellow Tenno's for I doubted them...when they said The Lotus will not betray us. I am sorry for doubting in their faithfulness, integrity, and honor. We Tenno have been through so much, and there should not be any form of doubt among us. I am sorry for letting doubt and confusion gain the upper hand. I will try my absolute best to try and redeem myself. Additionally, I want to thank all of you for standing up for what was and is right.

May The Lotus forgive u also glad that u finally realized that she's not evil

oh, I can't stop laughing. DE specified she wasn't evil, then all the evil threads came about, and now we know everything and theories are going to $%&%. ah, these will be good times on the forums.

DE also said there is no Stalker ;)

Didn't change much for me. She still has her little demon army of Tenno running around doing her bidding, and with the Sentients coming en mass, it might not be enough to stop the coming war.

Still want to put a blade or bullet in her, because the whole "Can't trust you with the truth until you are ready" reeks of distrust in and of the situation. Yes, I know DE is writing the story as they go along, but at the same time it doesn't help the fact that she assumed that our characters would pull a Stalker and go crazy.

There are some that would have done it and those that would not have, in the end it would have been up to DE to either give the players a choice on the matter or railroad us to the setup where we are the "good guys" and no shades of gray in the setup.

Heck, I am more likely to believe Alad V now more than Lotus. He may have killed many of our puppets, but he never lied to us.

Whats with all the love talk? I am done with the tears....get back to war!!!!!!

Didn't change much for me. She still has her little demon army of Tenno running around doing her bidding, and with the Sentients coming en mass, it might not be enough to stop the coming war.

Still want to put a blade or bullet in her, because the whole "Can't trust you with the truth until you are ready" reeks of distrust in and of the situation. Yes, I know DE is writing the story as they go along, but at the same time it doesn't help the fact that she assumed that our characters would pull a Stalker and go crazy.

There are some that would have done it and those that would not have, in the end it would have been up to DE to either give the players a choice on the matter or railroad us to the setup where we are the "good guys" and no shades of gray in the setup.

Heck, I am more likely to believe Alad V now more than Lotus. He may have killed many of our puppets, but he never lied to us.

So because she didn't tell you you still wanna go all stalker on her?....smh.

Edited by megastorm

Whats with all the love talk? I am done with the tears....get back to war!!!!!!

So because she didn't tell you you still wanna go all stalker on her?....smh.

No no no. Going Stalker on her would be beheading her and giving her tons of warning with messages and then making a grand entrance into the room. I am more of a "get it over quick" for that situation. No talking, no cheesy one-liners beforehand, no warning at all.

Just walk in, raise weapon, do the deed, then leave for tea or coffee or maybe a few cookies.....idk what immortal children like to have as a snack.

Besides the fewer who know what is going down, the easier it is for the act to occur.