Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Now That We Know What We Are, Who Wants This?

Gruzelda

Sorry I can't be more specific in my title without putting a spoiler in it, but now that we know we're the Zariman kids, I'd love to walk around in my ship as my true self, with my currently equipped warframe standing in the arsenal like our kubrows/sentinels. 

I also think it would be cool if there was a special section to the relays (or a brand new relay) that only people who completed The Second Dream could walk around as themselves in, so you can see how others customized themselves.

This is something I fear will happen and it'd break the immersion for me. Like really. I hope this DOESN'T happen. We don't need this stuff to be shoved down our throats. especially to those who dislike the whole concept. but still want to play the game they love.

I really don't see what benefit the world or the game gets from the Operator's being upright and mobile.

We're obviously stuck in the throne for a reason, we've spent who knows long between cryosleep and operator pods that I suspect our actual bodies are too weak and atrophied to be of much use to us- especially considering the Warframe Arsenal at our disposal - why even bother?

The whole story kinda falls flat on its face if we become self-sufficient human bodies walking around. Don't ask for things just for the sake of it without thinking about its impact on the setting.

I really don't see what benefit the world or the game gets from the Operator's being upright and mobile.

We're obviously stuck in the throne for a reason, we've spent who knows long between cryosleep and operator pods that I suspect our actual bodies are too weak and atrophied to be of much use to us- especially considering the Warframe Arsenal at our disposal - why even bother?

The whole story kinda falls flat on its face if we become self-sufficient human bodies walking around. Don't ask for things just for the sake of it without thinking about its impact on the setting.

It depends. It's pretty obvious that, mentally, Tenno are incredibly powerful. I can see some sort of gameplay where they're forced to astral project themselves into some sort of plane of existence their Warframes can't get to.

The warframes allow us to control our powers and utilize them in ways we couldn't by ourselves. They're also faster and stronger than us. 

Well its not about the Operator, being able to actually fight, but us being able to do more stuff, like at a certain point i would end up getting bored of being on the chair all the time and i would just want to walk around the Orbiter and do some stuff, also BEDROOM is right at the corner, as well as Orbiter room customization, after all we still have human anatomy, and at some point we will have the need to eat and that stuff, i believe on a later update we may be able to walk with our own feet around the Orbiter, as for now we rely on the Warframe to pretty much do everything for us, and pick us up, wouldnt it be interesting a gamemode were you have to save another Tenno¿ the posibilities man, are endless with this game